Click Here!

Reviewing Story

Guest KiiKii Squeaky

Guest KiiKii Squeaky

I can not review a story. It says I must be logged in but I am obviously logged in if it brings me to the welcome back page and when I do the manual link it tells me I can't review it. But I am obviosuly logged in since you have to be to do most things here. Like report this I imagine. Yet I don't know why I can't. One of the chapters is cut off and I don't know what happend because the next chapter just picks up and I am not sure if I actually missed a part of the previous chapter or if it was just a typo. But I can't ask the author since I can't review their story. It is rather stressful.

Story: Heart of Snake

ID: 600095834

Author: arcticcat621

ID: 1296912317

first several chapters of that story are actually short, not cut off. Just checked the data. Are you logging in here? If you are, and you're getting logged out, clear your cookies. We have an old cookie embedded in the old code, which is part of the storyboard software. It only affects the chapters. Now, since you have to be in a chapter to review, what's likely happening is that the old string corrupted the new one again. While I'd love to see it removed now, it can't be, until the story functions are rewritten.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.