Click Here!

Would like a Beta to prof. chap.2 of Teen Titans and A Sex-fiend

Aysha c.c.

To tell you the truth, I don't think I could write a short story to save my life. So as a result this chapter is running looooong and I could use some help proofing it. You know just read through it and make sure I didn't leave any word out or leave an s off of she or an r off of her, you know dumb ass crap like that.

You could also check to see if I've kept the story flowing smothly and that the dialog isn't confusing; that would really help.

So if you would like to help you should know that the story is about Raven being possessed by a Sex-fiend (Mikari OC) which happens at the end of chapter #1 which is manly about what life was like for her when she was a little kid and tells why she became so withdrawn so you should read chapter #1 here: Know that I did not have a beta for this chapter URL:http://comics.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600060924

Warnings: Anal, Angst, Bi, BP, Contro, DP, F/F, Fingering, F/D, loli, M/F, MiCD, Minor1, Minor2, OC, Oral, Other, RapeFic, Rim, TF, WIP, WS. Note: not all in the same chapter. Oh and the "WS" is just for an 8yo Raven peeing in front of a boy, nothing really nasty.

The second thing you should know is that in chapter #2 Mikari/Raven will Rape Robin anally so if you don't like that kind of thing you might want to skip it ;p The Pairings are Raven/Oc in first chapter. Raven/Robin in chapter two. Robin/Starefire in chapter three. Starefire/Raven in chapter four. and maybe Robin/Raven/Starefire in a chapter five.

If you do respond please send me a sample of your work so I don't end up with a Russian with really bad grammar ;) No slit on Russians It’s just that most people who speak and write English as a second language don't do it very well.

Thank you very much!

Edited by Aysha c.c.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.