Click Here!

Inuyasha: Regenerist (a new take on my old story)

author: botticelliangel

title: Regenrist

summary: This story follows Sesshomaru's life after the end of the series. It takes place in "modern times", the 1990's through now. Sesshomaru's life is not going the way he expected or wanted, both personally and professionally. He is no longer a lord and leader. After centuries he has lost many battles, and is now working for (not of his own will) a world wide organization of demons who endorse the view of demons hiding among humans. Sesshomaru struggles with intense emotional conflict relating to his centuries long off-and-on relationship with Kagura. This conflict is thrown into high gear when he is assigned to watch over a rare type of demon known as a regenrist. This regenerist is the reincarnation of his first love, and the person who changed his life: Rin.

Can Sesshomaru find acceptance in his life? And will Kagura and Rin help him lessen his struggles?

This story follows an alternate ending as a result of having written the original before the series was ended. I have adapted it to fit the series better with this version.

Feedback: Any feedback is very welcome. This site has helped me grow and develope as a writer since I was 18, and I have a lot of respect and gratefulness for those who respond.

Fandom: Inuyasha (general)

Pairings: Sesshomaru/Kagura, Sesshomaru/Rin

Warnings: suicidal ideation/attempts, angst, violence, work in progress, lemon/lime, rape, pregnancy, oral, unresolved sexual tension. I may need to add more warnings later. If I do they will be listed at the beginning of the chapter.

URL: http://inu.adultfanf...hp?no=600096793

I hope you like the story. Thank you very much!