Click Here!

Yahoo Messenger

Squallfan

To all of those out there that have Yahoo messenger. Is anyone else having problems with it? I have been having problems for about a week now. Here's the list of them.

1. Can't see the smilies sometimes.

2. The audibles freeze after a while and make no sound.

3. It won't let me change my icon pic.

4. I cannot send a file to friends, and if they try to send one to me, I can't download it.

5. I get kicked off randomly

6. Sometimes I can't see the messages.

7. If I try to go into my preferences, archives and whatever, it won't all show up or let me change anything.

8. If I try #4 or #7 it will freeze up and shut down messenger and I have to re-log in, and it has even froze up my computer where I have to manually shut it down.

This is just the shit I can think of at the moment, but if anyone else is having this problem, let me know. The people I do know that share this problem have McAfee like me, but that may just be coincidental. I just had my husband reinstall everything on my computer the other day as well, and I reinstalled the newest version of Yahoo messenger. It hasn't helped one damn bit, and in fact it seems worse now than a week ago. I'm having no other issues with anything else, so I know it's not my computer. I have all the proper stuff set too. I've been using Yahoo messenger for a long time now, and never had this problem. It was sudden, and it's pissing me the hell off. MSN, here I come...

Might I suggest Skype as a possibility in the future? It's a free IM serivce that also allows you to make phone calls anywhere around the world, along with IMing, voice chat, video conferencing, etc.

I love it to death. My friends and I all converted over to it after some of our RP friends suggested it to us.

Skype = wub.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.