Click Here!

Discuss "It Wasn't Supposed To Be This Way"

spiralbreeze

So I just thought I'd post a little something here, in case anyone has any ideas for the story, of course they would have to go along with the original challenger.

I'm currently writing Chapter Eleven. This story hasn't always been easy for me to write I must say, although some of it flows at times, especially when I'm listening to a particular song. I have to do that a lot really to achieve a certain level of momentum.

I also wanted to ask a question. What do people think about Tracey? See, I went to search on the interwebs, and I could not find very many Orangeshipping stories, including on this site. I began to write one back in the day called "Tying the Knots in my Heart" but I never finished it.

I am a hardcore Ash and Misty fan, but something about Misty being with Tracey also intrigues me. I suppose it's also the forbidden aspect of going after someone who is not you're baby's daddy but treats you a hell of a lot better. (That's part of my story by the way)

I'm pretty sure I know ultimately how this story will end, it's also going to be a long long journey. Currently I'm up to about 43,000 words, I haven't even reached the part of the challenge where Ash has to get his job, with all the hardships that will entail.

Also, how does everyone feel about the minor amount of Ash bashing. I love Ash. I don't want to go too far with him, I think it's more that I want everyone to see that he's immature and naive.

Anyway that's it for now.

For those that haven't reviewed, please review, let me know how I'm doing, even if you think it's completely and utter rubbish.

I guess i will be the first one to post! XD yea me! Tracy being with misty interests me even tho i am an ash and misty lover. I just feel kinda sorry for him right now having to go through what he is with his feelings and a pregnate misty. As for the ash bashing, a little bit doesnt hurt. I have a suggestion, make them have a 3 some at some point! lol that would be interesting to see! lol. I hope that it all turns out for the best, whoever she ends with. :D

Nah, I don't think a threesome will cut it for this story. I need to keep them separated.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.