Click Here!

Xena Challange

lycanthrope

Conqueror fic.

Alright this plot bunny has been running around in my head for a few years but I know I wouldn't be able to write the character's particular thought or speech patten and I don't want to attempt something that will draw away from the essence of these characters.

So here’s the gist:

Xena switches places with the Lord Conqueror she would have become had she not meet Gabrielle.

Here is the plot outline:

We begin our story at the beginning of Season Three. Gabrielle has just pledged to a fiery death, dragging Hope down with her. Xena is distraught, now instead of wondering off and playing with the Shamen Amazons she makes a wish. You can word this in any way you wish but she just wants to be around Gabrielle.

Some sort of Deity or Muse or Nyph or... anything you want. Comes along and grants this wish. Switching her essence with that of the Lord Conqueror of another world. - now you can change the world and history however you want. Did Xena take on Rome or is she still fighting against Caesar? (Because really does she ever stop?) Is she still in line with Aries? You decide.

Gabrielle having not been saved by the warrior princess was taken into slavery and subsequently bought by the Loud Conqueror. When Xena turns up in this world Gabrielle is already meek and broken.

I would prefer her Xena to struggle in this particular position of power. All that paper work is going to make for a cranky warrior. But she could have passed on all the tedious stuff to others.

Where ever you go from there is completely up to you – just keep in mind how much Xena changed in these three years. She's not going to be running around and killing peasants and raping innocents for next to no reason from the get go if you want to take it that way.

Does she try to coax Gabrielle out of her shell? Does she free here? Find her sister who must also be enslaved somewhere? Does she ever go back to her own world to find Her Gabrielle alive?

If there must be a paring Xena and Gabrielle is the obvious choice – with all that subtext how can it not be?

So yeah there's my plot bunny and I present to to anyone who's interested in it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.