Click Here!

Can't login; can't post

Guest Jean Heisler (DrkDreamer)

Guest Jean Heisler (DrkDreamer)

I use AOL mail. I've tried to send in questions - but I have NO IDEA what the answers are to the questions you ask about http, pop - and a few others I cannot even remember at this point.

My username/pen-name (in the past) has been DrkDreamer. My password has been 'paladin'. I am the author of Collateral Damage and I NEED to post its last chapter. Or at least, let readers know I'll put it on my web-site.

I'm sure you were trying to improve AFF - but you have made it absolutely impossible for me to use.

(I think I can still read, but am not even sure about that.)

Please tell me IN DETAIL how to re-register and post.

I don't think I'm particularly stupid - but I'm sure clueless about all the changes you've made.

Jean Heisler

aka - Ayden Sadari

email is AydenSadari@aol.com

It's all stepped out here, and was linked to in the news posting.

Be sure to clear you cookies and cache, and restart your browser, and then follow the directions as given above.

If your password is less than 8 characters, you MUST reset it first. Instructions are also in the above link for that.

As to the questions you're mentioning, NOWHERE do we ask you that. What you're referencing is client side mail set up. We don't offer email, so that's something entirely different.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.