Click Here!

The Harlequin

ladydeathfaerie

i've finally uploaded the highly (i think) anticipated chapter of The Harlequin to AFF. this is the chapter in which smut takes place. i know that Madlodger is awaiting this one.

The Harlequin is the story of a lost and desolute Harry. the war has been over for years and Harry's left the magical world behind. the loss of his best friends has sent him into himself and, after a short downward spiral, Harry is now Harley Quinn, also known as The Harlquin, the most sought after dancer at a club called Dante's Inferno. thinking that he'd left the magical world behind for good, imagine his shock when a world weary Lucius Malfoy stumbles across him and suddenly finds himself captivated by the hidden temptation of the Harlequin. will these two men, shattered by their losses, come together to forge a new life?

this is my first slash fic and this was my first slash sex scene, so i was unsure of how it came out. i was assured by a couple of people that it was good. should you read, i would beg you be kind to me.

thanks for looking and hopefully reading.

the story can be found here: The Harlequin