Click Here!

Review Thread for Love Virus: Family Reunion

risque

This is the review thread for my original story Love Virus: Family Reunion. Here is the synopsis:

A virus that removes inhibition, increases sex drive & pleasure starts at a family reunion, soon sweeps through the neighborhood & then the world. Male/female incest varieties ( pregnancy/lactation), horse/girl, and more!

It's most male/female incest, but here is everything I tagged it with: 3Plus, Anal, Beast, COMPLETE, DP, F/F, Fet, Fingering, Inc, MC, M/F, Minor2, Oneshot, Preg

Skyro said:

The story is FANTASTIC. Great material, very erotic and lovely. Certainly worth the 5 I voted. But my only complaint is, it's very, very long. I only reached down to where the mother was being fucked for like the first time before I came (sorry if that's TMI). So maybe if you make something similar, shorten it, make it easier to read and fap to. Regardless, good damn work.

So glad you enjoyed it, thank you for letting me know. I agree that it's really long, but it was actually a story someone commissioned, so I was at his mercy. I suppose I should have posted it in a few chapters, but it was easier this way, and hey, now you have an excuse to go back and read the same story again and get even more out of it next time. I usually have to skip ahead myself. ;)

Lilium said:

Really good stuff, and there's something for everyone in here, too. I skimmed over my less favorite pairings for favorites and was not disappointed. More like this please! :D

Yay! I thought it was really cool to add so many different sex scenes/pairings/types to one story, so there really was almost something for everyone. I agree that certain parts definitely got me hotter than others, so I'm glad to know you could find something you liked best, too. Which was your favorite part(s)? What else would you like to see in the future?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.