Click Here!

Vampire M/M

Guest muo

I read this years ago and can't remember the name or author no matter how much I try to pick my brain... Here's the details:

The main character was asian, and he gets turned into a vampire (willingly, unwillingly?) because of a particular reason. For a while he's staying at the vampire's place, which is underground somewhere with the rest (or majority of vampires).... He cooks and cleans, but can't leave for some reason/yet? I thought he gets trained for something... also, the vampires have this council the main vampire was part of.

Um... he tries to runaway at one point but I don't know why.

Also, there's a sequel. I was thinking in the sequel they end up staying at this one guys place that the main vampire knew... I thought they were either finding information or trying to overthrow someone a part of the council? someone was bad... The MC and vampire are lovers now and the have issues because the vampire's past (he's been a vampire for a long time).

sorry for the vagueness and I may have gotten the details mixed; it's been forever :/ I don't think the sequel was completed.

• 6 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.