Click Here!

HP story idea help

WinterWolf

Are you a Harry Potter writer looking for ideas for a new story or even your first stories? Maybe you have run out of ideas for you own story that you don't want to die but you don't want a Co writer.

Well I happen to be great at coming up with ideas for new and detailed stories. The problem is that I am no good at writing them down myself. So I thought I would offer to help any HP writer that would like to take my ideas and run with them. The only thing I would ask for is a thank you in your story.

M/F and F/F Stories only. Other then that I am fine with BDSM, Beast, Rape, Minor, or just about anything else. I am no good at coming up with ideas for Marauder stories so don't ask.

If you think I can help just send me a message on the forum.

• 4 months later...

Hey there

Given how long ago this post was put up this may be akin to closing the stable door after the horse has dropped dead but #shrug# meh. What are ya ganna do?

Anyway I have a story I'm in the mists of writing and I'm starting to struggle. Not so much with the over all story arc, that's all sorted in my head. It's the little details, just weaved into the narrative I'm starting to have a problem with. My character keeps to herself a lot of the time and it's difficult trying to come up with new ways to show the progression on time.

I think I just kinda need someone to sit down and talk to me about it. Throw some ideas at the wall and see what sticks.

It's a F/F Story and you can find it here:

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094746

If your interested please let me know.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.