Click Here!

Troll Alert-Predator Section

rolleyes.gif

A troll, that appears to be the same as the one that caused problems in the Predator section back in January is back again.

He's hit my stories three times. Though the first two where not as bad has his/her previous activities and were not directed at me I have removed two from my boards and will be leaving the one on my "Predator: SVU" story up until 12:00 AM CST, May 21st, 2007 if any of the admins want to see it for themselves. The ID# for that review is: 3000023959

I have also saved all three review e-mail alerts which include the text from all three incidents. I will keep these until the issues with this person are resolved.

I am not the only author hit this time. I believe the only thing that saved me the last time was the fact that I was not updating.

Authors that currently have malicious or obscene reviews posted include

Jemstone5

Keen

LadyPred

Zellezra

Muse of Scrolls has also had some posted, though she has deleted them already.

Edited by prairiefire

Guest DarkAvenger

He's removed... again. All I can tell you is that we've done all we can at this point. We don't allow more than one review in a 24 hour period unless someone else reviews after you have. We don't allow the same IP address to rate more than once in a row, no matter how long it is. And we delete this guy when he comes back. Other than that, we don't really have anything else we can do.

Go ahead and delete his reviews again. If he comes back, I guess just keep letting us know that he's back and we'll delete him again and again and again and... (he doesn't get the point, does he? o_0)