Click Here!

Smoking?

Guest echtrae

I smoke a cigarette a day.

I make sure I say a prayer while I do so, in honour of the natives and shamans and medicine men who taught that this is sacred. A life without meaning is a meaningless life. For all things there is a purpose. For all things a place. My doctor asked me once: why don't you quit already? I was kind of surprised by his question, but it was this question that made me think about the meaning of everything we think, say and do. Whenever we visit the grave of Grandma Grizzly, it is a foregone conclusion that we bring tobacco and leave it on her grave.

There are some cigarettes that taste like crap. There are some that taste like incense. Once in a rare while, I'll get one that actually tastes like tobacco. It is my peace pipe at the end of the day.

That being said, there was a long while when I did not smoke at all. Then I would smoke again. But that's it. It's part of who I am, and the way I am. I remain pure as long as I do not partake of the world. When I partake of the world, I become the world.

Guest echtrae
Damn it, the moment I get to a place where I actually have a fast enough internet connection to see the video it's gone angry.gif Is there another link somewhere else?

Here's another link to it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.