Click Here!

my website

SisterWicked

sorry it took me so long, haha.. i've been so busy trying to write my newest fic (shameless promotion) that i'd forgotten about it!

anyway, the site has links to anime, harry potter and anime fanfiction, music, my artwork, and also my forum/email signatures.

theres also a little (heee ^ ^) anime series gallery. for close friends and admirers, there are several HIDDEN Pages , lol... But seriously, if you like anime, at least check out the gallery, k? do yourself that tiny favor, you owe it to yourself, trust me.. and if you like what you see anywhere on the site, drop me a line ok? i wrote the entire page in notepad, and did all the graphic-type stuff myself, so try not to be too disappointed with my paltry effort.

and before ANYONE asks, YES, i AM still taking signature requests, within reasonable limits, and YES, i do allow people to use the signatures pre-made, as i have .bmp and .jpg of all of them, blank and ready for your screenname/nickname. all i require from you is the courtesy of telling me before you use something.

that said, enjoy yourselves!

http://hostinghelps.com/5ilver5nake/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.