Click Here!

Releasing The Demons: (Original Fiction)

Guest Samara Raine

Guest Samara Raine

Title: Releasing The Demons

Author: Samara Raine

Rating: adult++

Summary: Kidnapped and forced into a world where girls are nothing more than property, thirteen-year-old Madeleine's only outlet is through her journal. Where following the rules could very well mean the difference between life or death, only the pleasing survive.

Feedback: I would greatly appreciate constructive feedback. If you liked it, please tell me why. If you think it needs work, please be respectful about it.

Fandom: Original Fiction

URL:

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600103917&chapter=1

Thank you for reading my promotion, and I hope you visit and enjoy.

• 1 month later...
Guest Samara Raine

Hi there. Thank you so much! She will become more obedient and submissive over time, but she'll never lose that fire completely. There's more in the works, though I probably won't get back to work on it until next month. I'm working on an HP fanfiction for a writing challenge, then I have a friend visiting until the 14th of September, so RTD's on hold for a bit. But I will finish it!

Cool, I will be checking back for updates ^^

Also, I know you said this was un-edited, and that you've recently gone back to re-work some of it. It might be cool if you had a beta to go over some of your stuff, too. I only noticed a few typos, like missing punctuation and a couple spelling errors.

I was inspired enough to quote a line from Ch. 5; is that okay? I haven't used it yet--just saved it in my personal stash of inspirational quotations. But if I *do* use it I will, of course, include you in my A/N ^^

Keep up the good work!

Guest Samara Raine

Of course you can use a quote! I'd be flattered!

Oh, I definitely know I need a beta. I think I've even managed to find one. Thanks for suggesting it, though! That means a lot, actually. Means you liked it enough to offer suggestions on how it can be even better. Thank you!

Can you tell me which line you liked?

...Thank you!

Can you tell me which line you liked?

^^ No problem. You really seem to know what you're doing.

In ch. 5 when Madeline is thinking/writing about Katie after Christian had whipped her, Madeline comments on how the whipping must have scarred Katie mentally, then realized that Katie was already brainwashed because she'd told Madeline she was happy there. To this thought, Madeline questioned, "How could anyone be happy in captivity?"

That was the line that stuck with me for some reason.

Also, I just started reading "To Become" by Maal. Thumbs up on the recommendation.

Edited by space oddity

Guest Samara Raine

I like that line too! Grins. I love Maddie and I can't wait to get back to writing about her ordeal. I'm not sure, but I might finish the story first, then go back for the beta and do a major revamp if things are just too choppy or don't make sense. Maybe I'll make a review thread for it if that's allowed. One where I can actually converse with readers like I am with you. Or maybe I'll just give this link. Laughs.

To Become is a wonderful story. It spawned the first version of RTD which was almost a carbon copy with permission. I adore this version way more.

Hey, can you send me a link to your profile? I don't know how to get to it by clicking on your name. Smiles.