Click Here!

Masturbating Cop Goes Free

Guest echtrae

Guest echtrae
No one disputes that an on-duty Irvine police officer got an erection and ejaculated on a motorist during an early-morning traffic stop in Laguna Beach. The female driver reported it, DNA testing confirmed it and officer David Alex Park finally admitted it.

The defense from his lawyer....

“She got what she wanted,” said Stokke. “She’s an overtly sexual person.”

The jury found him not guilty. blink.gif

Illegally Park-ed

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Thats... disgusting. "Hey, look at me, I have no self control!"

Jeeze... you'd think in 2007 a woman could dress how she wished and not be treated like dirt.

this is an incredibly grave affront to justice. He would have gone to jail if convicted, and they decided, even though it was admitted, that he didn't have to go to jail for that. Hm. What were the charges, exactly, and how did they prove them? She said he was stalking her, he said she was "weaving and speeding". Obviously, the charges were NOT for jacking off on a woman. This must be totally legal. The fact that he stalked her was unable to be proven.

You know what? If you catch an employee red-handed stealing something, you can't accuse him right away of stealing. You have to wait, because he/she could say: "Well, I was just borrowing this for a minute."

It's a he-says-she-says situation.

Unless they had a tape of the events, or a couple of witnesses...hey, don't those cop-cars have surveillance cameras or something? I wonder where that evidence went....

They charged Park with 10 counts, including three felonies: sexual penetration by foreign object by threatening to use the authority of a public official, sexual battery and sexual battery by restraint.
Ex-Irvine Officer Acquitted

If you read this article, it looks like this is not the only story like this either. This is really wrong, but then that's California for you.

Guest Yhitzak

Wow. Just freakin' wow. The worst part about this is that none of this is terribly shocking; every day people forget how to be human and just do blatantly stupid things. Still, I can't help but wonder if this particular case was either mis-handled, or the article was somehow lacking some pieces of information. I guess I just fail to understand how any man can go up to any other person, ejaculate on them, and walk away without so much as a slap on the wrist. On this same token, I wonder how a woman can be harrassed and not take actions. Especially if this woman happens to work in a profession that is traditionally rife with violence and rape. Maybe the overall lesson here isn't that people don't know how to control themselves or defend themselves, but that no one (anywhere) has the ability to admit fault, especially if that person wears a badge. Damn shame, this.

In answer to the question about cameras in police cars: police cars do *not* have cameras on-board (as a general rule). In my county, most people keep digital cameras or tape-recorders in their cars because numerous people have been falsely charged with possession of drugs, taken to remote lots and severely beaten, or taken to remote areas and raped. As a result of all of this crime without any real 'witnesses,' the majority of people have begun to carry their own recording methods with them. This is a brilliant safety measure for anyone who questions the integrity of the police; most definitely a case of better safe than sorry.

I guess I just fail to understand how any man can go up to any other person, ejaculate on them, and walk away without so much as a slap on the wrist.

As far as I understand it, he is no longer a police officer. Not that that is much of a consolation.

As to the question of onboard cameras: some jurisdictions have them and some don't in the states. It is all a matter of funding and policy. Just remember, for those outside the US, there are over 10,000 police forces in the US. Each have their own policies and procedures. - Oh and a fun fact, most of those forces have between 1 and 10 officers.