TropicalFool's Review Replies

TropicalFool

Reviews for Maker's Abandon

bloodravyn 2011-05-02 id # 3000043426

PLEASE continue this!!!!!!!!!

i BEG you!!!!

bloodravyn 2011-05-10 id # 3000043488

loved!

Many thanks bloodravyn! There will be more… I just can't resist the opportunity to torment Sebastian…

Reviews for Blackpowder Dominance

bloodravyn 2011-05-02 id # 3000043424

damn, this is a killer fic so far

Kye Sh-gall 2011-05-13 id # 3000043516

A fascinating story, exquisitely written. I'm intrigued to see where it all ends. I much prefer Anders/Fenris to Anders/Arishok, but still, I think the premise is believable and for me, anyway, frightening.

There will definitely be more Anders/Fenris in the next chapters… Fenders is just too much fun to not continue.

Reviews for Savage Impulses

bloodravyn 2011-05-14 id # 3000043520

aww, poor Anders!

Portable Orgy 2011-05-14 id # 3000043522

Way better than the shitty female Hawke ones.

Thank. Yep, Anders is definitely not, uh, coming out on top in this one, at least so far -- with Hawke or anyone else…

And yeah, Portable Orgy, I know the ones you mean… they get to me too… Glad you're enjoying this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Reviews for Blackpowder Dominance

from LadyYeinKhan

I find this fascinating. I admit, I was more intrigued by Anders controlling of Fenris in the first two chapters, but Fenris's response is utterly appropriate. Cruel but appropriate, and interesting of course. Your detailing of the Qunari was also fabulous.

I am curious, however, about when this is set in the game. I know act II is when Anders sets the stuff but...is that enough time, considering what Fenris could tell Hawke about the things denied him as a slave, if you give him the first gift that is (purposefully avoiding spoilers). Or is Anders unaware of that fact, something Fenris is using to his advantage? A part of me thinks it is, which makes me both love and loath Fenris all the more.

I do love the fact that you're making me want to kill two of my favorite brooders every other minute. Bravo. Looking forward to the next.

Uh… oh, about that "when is it set in the game" -- I am about the most non-canon writer it is possible to be… I just kinda grab the setting and characters and do whatever I want… so… really I can't say. It is an interesting question and I may give it thought… but… well… sorry, just not canon.

Many many thanks for the thoughtful review -- very literally… you now have me thinking ;-)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.