Click Here!

Content Code Problem

Guest oninoshirosaki

Guest oninoshirosaki

Hi there!

I've just registered here and I'm having trouble with adding content codes to my fic. I know it says to hold down the control button, but I can't seem to pick more than one code.

I've never used the control button before, so if anyone could explain a step-by-step method to get all the right codes for my fic, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you! :)

Hi there!

I've just registered here and I'm having trouble with adding content codes to my fic. I know it says to hold down the control button, but I can't seem to pick more than one code.

I've never used the control button before, so if anyone could explain a step-by-step method to get all the right codes for my fic, I'd really appreciate it.

Click on one code to be used, and scroll through the list. Each time you come across another code, press the control button. 'ctrl' on lower left and right sides of keyboard. Still holding control, click the code, then release control key. Continue as needed.

Guest oninoshirosaki

Click on one code to be used, and scroll through the list. Each time you come across another code, press the control button. 'ctrl' on lower left and right sides of keyboard. Still holding control, click the code, then release control key. Continue as needed.

Guest oninoshirosaki

Hi, sorry to be bothering you again, but I'm still having issues with the control codes.

I clicked on Complete and then I scrolled down to OneShot, held down the control button, and clicked (I'm using a Mac laptop), but I still only ended up with one code. I have tried hitting the enter button but that didn't work either.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi, sorry to be bothering you again, but I'm still having issues with the control codes.

I clicked on Complete and then I scrolled down to OneShot, held down the control button, and clicked (I'm using a Mac laptop), but I still only ended up with one code. I have tried hitting the enter button but that didn't work either.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hey there.

I don't know which type of Mac laptop you are using but I use a MacBook, and for me to chose multiple codes, I need to hold down the "command" button, and then use the mouse to click each individual code. On the MacBook the "command" key is on either side of the spacebar, marked with the Apple logo and the "command" symbol.

The codes should all be highlighted once you have clicked them, and when you are done clicking all the codes that you need release the "command" button, and you should be able to continue with all the codes in place.

I hope this helps, and good luck.

Guest oninoshirosaki

Hey there.

I don't know which type of Mac laptop you are using but I use a MacBook, and for me to chose multiple codes, I need to hold down the "command" button, and then use the mouse to click each individual code. On the MacBook the "command" key is on either side of the spacebar, marked with the Apple logo and the "command" symbol.

The codes should all be highlighted once you have clicked them, and when you are done clicking all the codes that you need release the "command" button, and you should be able to continue with all the codes in place.

I hope this helps, and good luck.

Thanks very much for your help. I'll try that out now! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.