Click Here!

Spellchecker is not Artificial Intelligence

Keith Inc.

A meeting report was sent around, with one guy's comments that the addition of a certain element risked 'guilding the lily' on the project.

I pointed out that organized flowers could only be a bad thing, but i didn't think that was what he meant.

So he issued an updated meeting report. Now they're worried about 'gelding' the lily.

I shut up about then. It never gets better.

Then again, this is the company that sent me a company phone cord for 'my connivance.'

So, what, i'm in a conspiracy WITH the phone company or AGAINST our long distance provider?

You think that's bad? I condensed the forum orgy for ease of reading. Word took one look at it, and quit trying before it got half way. Apparently spell check is a prude as well. biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest thad_dereks

Spell/grammar checks are definitely a thing of wonder...and highly amusing. My word document decided to correct “No telling what’s out there my ass.” and changed it to “No telling what my ass is out there.”

I’m starting to wonder if it’s just screwing with me. wink.gif