Click Here!

Review Responses for my Weekly Prompts

KerantliDreamer

It was about time I did this, and after trying and failing to start it 3 times before, I will start by saying thank you to those that have reviewed my earlier ones, and I'm gonna respond to the ones that are more at the forefront of my mind, which is from the Nightmare prompt onwards...

Nightmare:

JayDee: "Nightmare - Hell, that was intense. Your violence is far more effective in 100 odd words than some authors manage in 10000. Definitely the kind of nightmare you're happy to wake from."

Yeah, was rather hard to write, as it is a very very real nightmare for myself, only genders changed, and usually does end in me going rather OCD with somethings...

ZipFlopOhMyGod: "Poor baby, I'm glad someone was there to wake him up."

I just couldn't be mean and have him wake on his own, Sam is a rather dear Character for me.

Dawn:

JayDee "Heh, I hope they didn't spend the whole night in there - would have got uncomfortable! No denying they were up to something though :D Nice one."

Thank you, and we will never know if they where in there the whole night

Bronx: "::grins:: We've all had those moments! Very nice, and full props for managing a Twitfic, a feat I find impossible!"

And thank you to you too, I have to admit, my Twitfics only come about if I'm very pressed for time, which I was at that point

Callipygian

Bronx: "Once again, a wonderful twitfic and a wonderful giggle, reminding me of all the fun things you overhear when clubbing. :D"

There was many many more things I could have added to that one, however, like Dawn, I was rather pressed for time and wanted to get it up.

Embrangle

Bronx: "This was powerful and tender and sad and beautiful all at once. You've captured perfectly the mix of emotions we all feel when we lose a friend too young, and for no good reason other than a twist of fate and the indifference of the gods."

While I've not had the tragedy of having a friend taken from me, I know others that have, and put their emotions on the anniversaries of deaths/birthdays into the piece, with their permission of course. That particular one is from my friend Rob.

Yukihime: "#10, I liked your take on the prompt. Keep it up."

Thank you, I hope I do :D

Embrocation

Yukihime: "Poor Nick. I really liked this one! Great job, Kera."

Thank youu :lol:

Bronx: "I so liked her protective nature, the way she wraps him in the blanket with her at the end as if to keep all the hurt and pain at bay. Very nice!"

She is always like that, which is why I'm wary of her turning into a MarySue, but its in her nature to look after her friends.

JayDee: "Embrocation - ouch! The pain of the slash and applying the anti-septic cream totally comes through the text."

I'm actually really glad it did, I was dithering over if it had or not, and I had no one else to actually read through it other than myself..

• 1 month later...

Quidam

JayDee "Quidam - Interesting message - basically, don't fear strangers, right? You were obviously a lot less intimidated by that prompt than me :)"

to a point, it did mean that. I was thinking of my own fear of strangers as I slink away from them or into the shadows if I have a chance, and at one point one of my friends did actually say there is nothing to be afraid of. *end random ramble*

As for being a lot less intimidated by it, I was very happy for a change of pace to Harry Potter challenges I've been doing, and the pairing (Hunter/Kitten) seemed to fit that particular prompt without forcing it

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.