Click Here!

Ron Fan Fiction

Guest GingerCat1

Guest GingerCat1

There is a distinct lack of Ron fan fiction on this site (specifically Ron/Hermione fan fiction) so i thought i would offer some suggestions for some Ron/Hermione stories (and one or two other pairings that also involve Ron). Now i am not expecting much of a response but if any of my idea's can convince one person to write a story then i would consider that to be a big win.

1. Set at the end of 1st year (Hermione is almost 13 and Ron is 12).

Hermione invites Ron over to her place at the end of 1st year (Harry can't come because he has to stay with the Dursley's). This is the first time Hermione has ever brought a friend home and her parents are thrilled. Hermione begs her parents to let Ron sleep in her room (for his first real slumber party) and they finally concede. Hermione has a crush on Ron at this point and at night she suggests a game of truth or dare (a game she has read about in books but never experienced). The game starts out tame but due to Hermione's attraction to Ron the game begins to get progressively more sexual as Hermione realises that she wants to do naughty things to Ron.

2. Set whatever year at Hogwarts you wish

A spell or potion goes wrong and Ron and Hermione end up swapping bodies.

3. Set between 3rd and 6th year

Hermione needs a specific ingredient for a very difficult potion. She has all the other ingredients but is missing one and that is fresh semen. Can Hermione work up the courage to ask Ron to donate his seed?

4. Set near the beginning of 4th year

Under the guise of needing a males opinion Hermione asks Ron what he thinks of her body and whether or not he thinks she is attractive.

5. Set post Hogwarts

It is Ron's and Hermione's 20th wedding aniversery and as a present Hermione gives Ron a memory of hers to view in their Pensieve. That memory is of the first time Hermione ever masturbated while thinking of Ron (also happens to be the first time Hermione ever masturbated while thinking of a real person).

6. Set post Hogwarts

Its Harry's birthday and for his birthday Ginny makes a polyjuice potion and tells Harry she will turn into any person he wants for a hour and they can have sex. Harry agrees but when he puts the hair into the potion and Ginny drinks it Ginny is shocked to see that she has turned into Ron. In this story Harry is not in love with Ron (he is in love with Ginny) but there has been a part of him that ever since early to mid Hogwarts that has been interested (and curious) in feeling what it would be like to have Ron inside him.

7. Set between 3rd and 6th year

Hermione's hormones are driving her crazy especially since she can't have the focus of her desire (because she thinks Ron doesn't like her like that) so to satisfy her curiosity and her hormones Hermione makes a polyjuice potion and using a hair she has taken from Ron's head without him realising Hermione turns into Ron and for the next hour she has complete access to his body so at least in some way she can satisfy her fantasises by exploring his naked body.

Thanks to anyone who even considers to write one of these stories (or writes one that is similar to one of these stories).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.