Click Here!

Yaoi/Yuri Beta for Anime and Manga

EbonyThorn

Hello. I've been lurking on this site for a while and finally decided that I would like to be a beta, seeing as I have no time to write my own fiction (and by that I mean update my own fiction).

As the title states, I am interested in mainly Yaoi/Yuri content in Anime and Manga, but I will also do other mediums if they don't involve real people. I notice that there tend to be many different tastes in the Fanfiction community, so let me make my own guidelines clear:

I DON'T CARE WHAT KIND OF FIC IT IS.

That means I'll beta your songfics, crack fics, one-shots, drabbles, and even your 1,000,000 word long fics (I'm looking at you, Usagi_Squared). I don't care if your characters are OOC. If you want me to help you correct OOC behaviour, I will. Otherwise, write on. I don't mind any genre, from angst to fluff to BDSM. I'm not sensitive to foul language or explicit sex, either.

I will do the work of a co-writer if you wish, so far as I will flesh out and polish a chapter if you create the basic idea. I have been taking grammar courses for my entire school career and I am an avid reader of novels, so I'm pretty confident that I can catch any spelling and grammar errors, too!

However, I have one condition: I am a girl and will only beta for girls. Sorry guys, that's just the way it is.

If that was TL;DR...

I love all kinds of fics but specialize in Yaoi/Yuri and Anime/Manga. I also can utilize good spelling and grammar. Let me be your beta! But only if you're female, please.

-Septima

I'm looking for a beta for Hakkai's Secret. I've got a link to it in the promo section of this forum if you like to preview what I have up. Its turning into a huge story (diarrhea of the word processor.) I'm looking for someone with the skills to help me with it. The first 15 or so chapters are really well done, as they were beta'd and worked over quite a lot and I think they are pretty good. The second part needs to be worked and polished and the rest ranges from raw to unfinished. I've actually penned out up to the 33rd or so chapter. You in?

Oh- BTW, I am a female, I just can't seem to figure out how to change the profile here ;)

Edited by Tsuzuki_dreams

• 5 months later...

Hi, I'm looking for a beta for two versions of the same 18+ story. It's Hetalia, AU, where America and Canada are a pair of serial killer brothers. Like I said, there and two versions. There's the "true" version which will be posted on Adult Fanfiction, and then there's the "clean" version that will be posted on here. The "true" version is hard-core snuff, so I'm worried I wont find someone who's comfortable to work on this project.

The "true" version will have violent and highly detailed murder, torture, detailed necrophilia, and shota, amongst other things. Quite a few sex scenes, yaoi, straight, and a three-some. Drug use, blood play, rape, all of that good stuff. Just keep guro in mind.

The "clean" version will be the same story, but toned down by a lot. All of the sex is cut, some of the detail on the murders is dropped, a lot of the torture doesn't happen or is to a lesser extent, ect.

This will also include Germany (small part), England (fairly important), and Russia (very important, has a lot of scenes). Germany owns a sex shop that deals in underground illegal stuff. America and Canada sell their killing videos to him for a good amount to help them stay fed. England is a filthy-rich heir with a dance club and a nasty drug habit. Russia comes into the mix as an addition to their 'killer' crew (oh god how cheesy) and becomes a kind of rival to America for Canada's attentions.

Thank you,

Tamagoakura

PS: Why only girls?

There's the "true" version which will be posted on Adult Fanfiction, and then there's the "clean" version that will be posted on here.

Sorry, that's an old copypasta from the hunting I'm doing on ff.net

• 4 months later...

I know that this post was done a while ago...but I was wondering if you were still working as a beta...and if so, I was wondering if you would be willing to help me with my Dragon Ball Z centered fics. I am looking for someone who can help me smooth out the plots, to bounce ideas off for coming chapters...and to bounce ideas off in general. I am having a surprisingly hard time finding a beta...probably due to either the m-preg or the pairing...either way, thank you for you time in reading this.

Oh...and BTW...I am female...

Thanks again.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.