Click Here!

Stuck in a Movie

word wench

I've seen quite a few stuck in a book stories and thought it might be funny to see our fave characters stuck in a movie or series of movie scenes. I'd like to see people be creative with how they get people into the movies. Example, Fred and George charm a tv, a cauldron explodes, spells go bad or stuck in a malfunctioning room of requirement. You get the picture. Try any movie you would find funny.. When Hermione met Severus, Herbology class of Horrors. If someone thinks they're up to the challenge, I'd love to see a go at The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

So, yeah. Thanks to anyone who takes the challenge. :)

Wow, Rocky Horror you read my mind... see I've actually wanted to write that for a while because someone directed me to a really bad one, and it was literally the entire script written out as: Snape/Frank N furter ... yadayadayada sweet transvestite. It was awful. See I would write the story, but try and stay true to Harry Potter esk dialogue. Yes, Snape would be Frank, because... well, just because it basically writes itself.

Anyway, I'd like to have a go at this... but perhaps you could give me a bit more input and direction as to what exactly you'd like to see.

Lol that's awesome. Unfortunately I'm more than a bit brain dead at the moment to try and figure out too much. Hermione and Ron seem fitting for Janet and Brad. Dumbledore as the narrator. About the only thing I have in my mind right now is a picture of Snape being both embarrassed and pissed at being dressed like Frank-N-Furter and Hermione and Ron's duel looks of interest and disgust at seeing Snape's 'wand' being displayed like it is.

Who would you see fit as which character?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.