Click Here!

Duodecim 012 Dissidia

Hobgoblin

Fandom: Duodecim 012 Dissidia - Final Fantasy

Pairing: Zidane x Terra x Futa!Prishe

Type of Story: Sex without Plot

Setting: 11th War.

Spoilers?: No.

I need a collaborator to give my scenes more padding. My writing style is too direct, so if you could add some sensual detail to it, that would be awesome. I might also need some help writing a few of the sex scenes and bridging the gap to other scenes. Feel free to edit some of the dialogue too (though I want things like Prishe's food references to stay in).

As far as character-wise, I'd like Terra to be the more submissive of the three (though she doesn't just lay back at let them do everything), Prishe to be more dominant, and Zidane to be in the middle. I'd also like to point out that I took some liberties and made Terra a Cosmos Warrior (even though she's hinted to have been a Chaos Warrior for more than one cycle in 012 and the original Dissidia).

---

Location: The Rift. It seems like the most comfortable place for sex, due to all of the grass. Better than the moon, anyway. XD

DissidiaDimensionCastle.jpg

---

Personalities:

Zidane: Flirtatious, but charming and affectionate. He can remember a few things from his world, but his most important memories (Garnet) are missing.

Terra: Shy and withdrawn, though she isn't afraid to speak up in a conversation. She also gets extremely affectionate during sex. She remembers being an outcast in her world, though she vaguely recalls someone who was in a similar situation (Celes).

Prishe: Brash and straight-forward. She tends to be a bit rougher around the edges, but she's a nice person. She also gets extremely WILD during sex. She remembers a lot about her world.

---

Clothing:

Zidane: http://yourimg.in/j/907c554.png (Default)

Terra: http://yourimg.in/j/5g39xk6.png (Duodecim Amano)

Prishe: http://yourimg.in/j/dy202l5.png (Swimsuit; her regular one got torn up in a fight with Garland)

---

Writing Sample:

Terra let out a small gasp, torn between surprise and fascination. Zidane was stuck on surprise. “P-prishe…you have a…?” The Elvaan giggled, splaying her legs so that they could get a better view. Nestled in between her legs, underneath a purple tuft of hair, was a raging hard, seven inch long penis. Attached below was a pair of testicles, both drawn tightly as proof of her arousal. Her length throbbed in time with her heartbeat, her blue eyes washing over the two in front of her. She bit her lip lustfully as she ogled Terra, imagining making the recently budding 18-year-old moan her name as she plunged in and out of her over and over. And when she was done with her... Her gaze switched to the blonde, a wide grin splitting her face. “My turn!”

Shifting quickly into a crouch and then springing, Prishe tackled Zidane to the ground, straddling his waist. She gave him a wicked grin, her cock bulging enticingly against his belly. “Uhhh…” He still wasn’t sure how he felt about this. Sure, Prishe was cute and all, but he’d never been with a girl so…uniquely endowed. That and her cock was almost the same size as his! A distracting set of facts to be sure. Noting the hesitant look on his face, Prishe pushed her face closer to his. “Hey…stop thinking about it and just do it,” she whispered, eagerness tinting her voice. She slid her hips up to meet his face, her brown balls resting on top of his lips. “Taste it,” she urged.

---

Story Flow:

Dialogue (Zidane and Terra are said to have had sex before)

Zidane flirting with Prishe

Prishe taunting and flirting back

Foreplay between them

Zidane and Prishe foreplay with Terra

Zidane x Terra

Prishe eats Terra out, making her orgasm again

Prishe reveals her secret

Zidane gives Prishe a BJ, though hesitantly

Prishe x Zidane (Prishe on top at first; Zidane on top next; Prishe orgasms both times)

Zidane x Terra x Prishe (Zidane getting Terra's front, Prishe getting her from behind...though she switches back to Zidane after a while)

Cuddling and Conclusion

Edited by Hobgoblin

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.