Click Here!

Journey Fic Co-writer Wanted

TyrantSinner

Just so you know, I'm doubling the long vowels

I'm working on a Pokémon fic called Pokémon: New Journeys that will chronicle the complete journey of Zenko and Katai and include self-created regions since I don't like how the anime left Japan without completely exploring it. They will journey through Umari (real life Chuubu and Toohoku to the border with Echigo and Kantoo), Echigo (real life Chuubu and Toohoku north of Kantoo and Jooto including the bay), Tango (real life Kansai and Chuubu bordering Jooto, Echigo, and Nisari; Pokémon preserve), and Nisari (real life Chuugoku and Shikoku between Jooto and Hooenn) between Sinnoo and Unova. The fic, which I am - obviously - willing to accept help writing, is slated to introduce a total of two hundred new Pokémon, or fifty in each new region. This includes the starters (#2, #4/#5, and #6/#8; depending on how many evolutions given to each starter) and the legendaries (#1 and #50). That number could, of course, change. My co-writer should be comfortable with action/adventure, sex involving "minors" - who may or may not be consenting, and, possibly, incest, among other things, in the story. Minors is in quotes because Japan's age of consent is thirteen, which all of the characters will be at or above, for the story's sake.

If you're up for it, please reply here or contact me by pm or email (tryantsinner(at)gmail(dot)com). If you email me, please identify yourself with your AFF pen- and/or forum name.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.