Click Here!

A story I've been mulling over for a bit.

Hobgoblin

I've always wanted to write this story, but the words never really came to me.

Basically, it takes place pre-time skip. Sakura gets frustrated with Naruto constantly crushing on her, so she decides to play a trick on him. She asks him to show her his SNJ technique and uses a technique to trap him in it. Then she forces herself on him, revealing that she's a futa. Her plan ends up backfiring when Naruto starts to enjoy it, though. Since he still has a crush on her despite her appendage, Sakura gives up and decides to date him/be his friend with benefits/something along those lines.

• 1 month later...
Guest fuffykins

I've always wanted to write this story, but the words never really came to me.

Basically, it takes place pre-time skip. Sakura gets frustrated with Naruto constantly crushing on her, so she decides to play a trick on him. She asks him to show her his SNJ technique and uses a technique to trap him in it. Then she forces herself on him, revealing that she's a futa. Her plan ends up backfiring when Naruto starts to enjoy it, though. Since he still has a crush on her despite her appendage, Sakura gives up and decides to date him/be his friend with benefits/something along those lines.

thet is a very good idea no way sas-gay would date her.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.