Click Here!

Terry Pratchett Boardgame

Oishiichan

I had a look at the link in their site shop (which I'm guessing you've already checked out) & I'm surprised Amazon.co.uk won't ship it to the states. If Amazon have said no perhaps one of the current private marketplace sellers will? One of them at least has international shipping rates listed for toys. I've never had a problem with any amazon marketplace purchase.

Given Amazon have a recommended minimum age of 4 years, I'm not too sure how long it will keep an adult entertained, especially as one of the reviewers reckons it's just a rip off of old King's Table... but I didn't really like the book Thud! much either. The watch/in-depth-dwarf-culture stuff is getting real tiresome. I guess for someone who liked it a lot more, that makes it a lot more appealing. Each to their own.

It seems like the best option then is to buy it and have it sent to yourself and then when you receive it, post it off to the US on your own. The post office sells all the necessary packaging, stamps and so on. I think there's a fairly slow option that's quite reasonably priced.

Your welcome. However the only way I have found to get it to the states was to buy it from a UK sight as a gift for a friend residing there, then have them ship it to me. Apparently there is some issue with legalities which is why they can't ship to the US.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.