Click Here!

Betas Needed

TyrantSinner

I'm currently working on a total of four stories. Three of them - Pokemon: New Journeys (Pokemon), Yu-Gi-Jo-oh!: Queen of Games (Yu-Gi-Oh!), and Tales of the Thunder Plains (FFX series) - are fanfics while the fourth, Ste. d'Arc's College for Women, is an original work. I'm redoing the Pokemon fic and editing, possibly redoing, the Yu-Gi-Oh! fic because I realized they are boring after re-reading them. The Final Fantasy X series fic is yet to be started. However, my original work seems to be coming along fine. Rather than start a beta search topic for each story I write, I figured it would be a better idea to use the same topic for every story, including those I haven't thought of yet.

This Pokemon beta should expect to see action/adventure, sex involving "minors" - who may or may not be consenting, and, possibly, incest, among other things, in the story. Minors is in quotes because Japan's age of consent is thirteen, which all of the characters will be at or above, for the story's sake.

This Yu-Gi-Oh! beta should expect to see gender-bending, transsexuals, sex involving minors - who may or may not be consenting, and lesbian sex, among other things in the story.

This Final Fantasy beta should expect to see gender-bending, transsexuals, incest, and lesbian sex, among other things in the story.

This Original beta should expect to see lesbian sex, among other things in the story.

If you're up for it, please reply here or contact me by pm or email (tryantsinner(at)gmail(dot)com). If you email me, please identify yourself with your pen- or forum name.

Edited by TyrantSinner

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.