Click Here!

The legendary Rasputin

foeofthelance

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/04/28/rasputin.shtml

There is one exhibit in the museum which makes Knyazkin be especially proud of. This is the 30-centimeter preserved penis of Grigory Rasputin. “Having this exhibit, we can stop envying America, where Napoleon Bonaparte’s penis is now kept. … Napoleon’s penis is but a small ”pod“ it cannot stand comparison to our organ of 30 centimeters…” the head of the museum said

Let loose the plot bunnies!

Oh good grief. Dungeons and Dragons flashback. Seems that game was good for something...

Guest Big Samurai

*facepalm*

This might explain why he keeps turning up as a bad guy in every conceivable medium. Hell, if I had that during life, I wouldn't stay dead, either!

What a way to go. Poor guy is what I say. But I guess if he was going around doin' all their women, as he was reputed to be doing, well, can we really blame them? LOL

No I don't think we can really blame them... but really! If you can't kill the guy the first time, take it as a sign! laugh.gif

I can just imagine the guys trying to kill him: (Err, in Russian of course!)

1st Man: Dude, he's not dying!

2nd Man: I know! Lets cut off his head, that'll do it for sure!

3rd Man: NO. Let us kill what controls our women, for that is where his power lay!

All together: HIS MEMBER! sex.gif

2nd Man: ...and then his head.

Actually, if I remember correctly, Rasputin was first poisoned, then shot, then had his throat slit, then was chucked in a river to drown. And I think the final cause of death was hypothermia or some such. Though they may have decapitated him later, just to be sure.

Hmm, Rasputins death is one of the greatest stories I've ever come across.

Right, then the granddaddy of the museum curator found it in some drawer and..."ew, what the fuck is this? Lets put it in the museum, for surely it is worthy of note!"