Click Here!

Child's Play

Jhoy E. Meade

Hi, I've posted a full story that was requested of me and I feel that it came out far better than we both expected. Please consider reading and leaving a comment, a review or ask me questions on it if you like the details below.

Title: Child's Play

Author: Jhoy E. Meade

Summary: When I was 15 I had the kind of fun that I can now look back at and enjoy. Let me tell you a story that my sister had a big part in creating.This story is written from one pov.

Rating: Adult+.

Pairings: m/f/f & m/f.

Tags: ChallengeFic, Exhib, F/F, HJ, Inc, M/F/F, Minor, OC, SoloF, SoloM, Voy, COMPLETE

URL: My link

Length Of Story: 3 chapters.

Part of first chapter:

I was fifteen years old and safe in my bedroom. Well, I believed that I was safe. I had my head phones on and playing the last cassette tape I left in my deck. I believe it was Aerosmith helping to pump blood through my veins as I took a quick glance behind of me at my door, to make sure it was closed before reaching my hand under my bed for my newest purchase. I held a copy of this month's Penthouse and looked at Miss June looking back at me.

She wasn’t the normal blonde beauty that most of the covers sported, but I seem to like the girls with slightly darker skin. Not that I held anything against the blonde beauties of this world. I flipped it open and looked at a girl named Sharon with waist length hair laying on a mostly green shag rug. My eyes moved over her slightly open mouth, then down her neck to her breasts. They looked soft. Really soft.I swallowed as my eyes finished looking down her body and looked to the next one in her set of shots, on the other page. When I got to the third picture I placed it on the bed so I could pull down my pants. I pushed them all the way down to the floor.

I would have taken them off, but I was in a rush to start jerking off. I looked at the glossy photo again as I grabbed a hold of my cock. She was now sitting in a chair with her nice little hands in front of her pressing down against the seat, covering where her legs met. I wanted to see what was back there. I looked back up at her breasts and saw them being pressed together with her arms. Her dark pink nipples were pushed out towards me.

I held the magazine in one hand as my other stroked my cock. I then laid it down on my knees as I flipped through the pages looking for one that would show me what was behind her hands. I continued stroking my cock as I flipped through the pages, just because I couldn’t stop. Each photo that I saw made me a little harder. I was starting to think that I might cum before I found that picture.

BUMP

‘Bump’? My bed moved? I turned around and saw my sister standing behind of me with her knee touching my bed.

“AH!” I shouted in surprise as I pulled my head set off and dived to my knees trying to hide my cock. The magazine I had on my knees fell to the floor. “Get out Laura!” I shouted at her as she stood there still looking at me. I was mad at her and I felt equally embarrassed at her having found me. “I said get out,” I told her again.

Thanks.

Jhoy