Click Here!

getting tired of snow

kagome26isawsome

Okay for someone like me who is a winter baby, I HATE SNOW! I just finished shoveling 2 inches of powder snow, which i am fine with, but being the idiot that i was, I forgot that i needed to shovel some other snow to make a path to the garage for my dad and make a path to the garbage bins so i can take them out tonight! And thats not all! i just had to shovel a foot of snow in the ally where the garbage is going to go tonight! I totally forgot about it! Now i am chilling in the house, colder than hell and waiting for the muscle relaxer to kick in. I forgot about a big patch of ice when i was shoveling and i twisted my back. I hope to heck that there will be no more snow for the year! I wish it was spring. *sigh* thanks for reading!

• 5 weeks later...

i know i should have, but now hes got a new snowblower which hes gonna use on the driveway, in the meantime, i once again had to shovel 2.5 inches of snow, after the ice storm hit and i slid on some ice and landed on my back. so now i sit here waiting for the pain to stop. i took 4 ibprofens and waiting for them to kick in...ggrrr :angry:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.