Click Here!

Bits and Pieces of Naruto by Faerys Delight

sunnylewis

This is for the story Bits and Pieces of Naruto by Faery's Delight (me).

Requests are welcomed. Thank you.

Review by jennifer: I love the shorts can u do a foursome with ibiki, kakashi,naruto,and iruka I think that would be reallllllly HOT.

thank

My response: Thank you! I'm glad you loved it and I do have your request written down, some where.

Review by sesshysangelgirl: I love the stories the last one kinda scared me but i still thaought it was excellant.

My response: You're quiet welcome. I'm sorry my Urban Legend based stories kinda scared you but I'm glad you still enjoyed them. :D I hope you keep watching for more.

Review by mistress0fyaoi: i have loved all that i have read here. mistress would like t make a request though can you write one with orochimaru in it? i dont care what its about just as long as his a main character in the story please and thankyou.

My response: You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed the stories so far and I can write that. I have you written down, again, somewhere and I will be adding it to my list. I have an idea for it eventually. *nods*

*I have answered NarutoVixens reviews on another site*

Review by Rebelgirl666: That seriously creeped me out at the end *shudder*

My Response: Urban legends are fun. *nods* *smiles at* I'm sorry that I creeped you out though.

Review by JaydenNara: Kiba and Shikamaru... they have to be one of my all time favourite pairings. thanks for writing that, it was pretty awesome.

My response: I'm glad you enjoyed that. It was much of the fun writing that pairing. *clings to them* *pets* :D I hope you keep reading. *bounces off*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.