Click Here!

Orgasms For Peace

quamp

Will you join in the orgasms for peace movement?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will you join in the orgasms for peace movement?

• You bet! Sign me up!
    • I don't know yet.
    • I would if I could find a partner
    • My S.O. wouldn't be interested/ will be away from me
    • Never
    • Other (explain below)

Story here

SAN FRANCISCO - Two peace activists have planned a massive anti-war demonstration for the first day of winter.

That's December 23rd, officially...

The Global Orgasm for Peace was conceived by Donna Sheehan, 76, and Paul Reffell, 55, whose immodest goal is for everyone in the world to have an orgasm Dec. 22 while focusing on world peace.

The only problem I could see would be verifying that people did orgasm that day, not just faking it.

"The orgasm gives out an incredible feeling of peace during it and after it," Reffell said Sunday. "Your mind is like a blank. It's like a meditative state. And mass meditations have been shown to make a change."

I couldn't have put it better myself. Well, if you're interested, just visit their site...

Globalorgasm.org

LOL, perhaps there should be a disclaimer:

Warning: Those who are weak of heart, have had problems with orgasms and sexual activity should not attempt for the danger it may pose to their person.

laugh.gif

Yeah, solo efforts seem to be against peace... how many times have you seen someone point out a hawkish military officer, or oppressive dictator and say "Look at that guy! What a WANKER!"

Yeah, solo efforts seem to be against peace... how many times have you seen someone point out a hawkish military officer, or oppressive dictator and say "Look at that guy! What a WANKER!"

LOL that is too funny. bounce.gif