Click Here!

The Chronicles of Andrainea: The Beginning

TheChosenDarkness

Hello! I recently posted the Prologue and the first two chapters of this story. It is a work in progress and if you love dark, angsty things... this story is for you! So far, I have over 430 hits and only 4 votes of 5 (stars) pluses! Just a slight brag there. :lol:

Title: The Chronicles of Andrainea: The Beginning

Author: TheChosenDarkness (me)

Rating: Adult ++

Summary:

My life was just one big, joy ride. Sure, I got taken away from my family at the age of 21 and sure the government killed my entire family, but hey, at least I was alive? And if you do not know what sarcasm is, well, you just got a taste my friend. I hate the government and their experiments.

I just happened to be one of them. In fact, I am the governmental experiment X-234A45 or just simply, project X. I am to be a new race of super human soldiers for the government. Obviously they could no longer keep up with modern weapon warfare and turned to science to create something to combat the failures of their weapons.

Which brings us to my story. How I became a soldier of war, my travels, and eventually my freedom of myself and my people.

Fandom: Sci-Fi, dark, twisted things, angst, etc.

URL: The Chronicles of Andrainea: The Beginning

Thank you for looking,

TCD

Edited by TheChosenDarkness