Click Here!

Beat Reader Wanted for...

TheChosenDarkness

I am looking for someone who has a great deal of patience and has a good knowledge of Grammar. My grammar skills are horrible to say the least and I would really love some help finding errors of this nature. Maybe even other errors like miss spellings, word insertions (like random words in sentences that don't belong), and maybe even punctuation.

Fair warning this story is a Paranormal Romance Novel in the making. Meaning, that werewolves and other Myth beasts are bound to leap out of the pages on your computer screen and lovely sex scenes shall be abundant. By the way... this is not going to be similar to any twilight or other types of Young Adult novels. This story is for an OLDER audience. Also, right now there is a total of 11 chapters and over 24,000 words to the current story. I plan on finishing it. So, if a beta reader or two is interested in the long haul.. that would be awesome, but it is NOT required. :)

Also, there is an abundant use of profanity in the story and some rather... vulgar.. scenes in the story. This is just a fair warning to any that might be interested. I also rated the story as Adult ++.

You may message me here to apply.

A Kiss That Bites

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.