Click Here!

Review responses for The dragon's might

silverdragoness21

So life throws you a hard knock, my beta is having issues with the thing called RL so I am doing my own editing and that takes time.

I am now editing the next chapter and might have it up today to make up for all the delay.

Ah, first round of edit done. Second round in progress and I will post up tomorrow. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and as it goes deeper I hope you're understanding the dragon's might.

When Farella is talking to Kayne at the hospital and she says something in draconian, the first sentence is actually translated out to the dragon's might, that was the nickname Kayne earned during the wars in the year 2085. The sword and shield of the empire.

Little interesting fact about him I think anyway.

Let me know what you guys think of the spoiler for the sequel because I'd love to know how it is going, either do it on here on on the review page in the archive.

All my stories are based in this world currently and if you want to learn more about the history go and read the other stories. their all connected in some way and might even help you get a few extra hints.

So i posted today, Posting this late cause well I've been really busy but like i mentioned, I'm really enjoying these chapters. Hmmmm, littlemiss said something about the chapter maybe hinting at the sequel welllllllll Mayyyyyybeeeeeeee.

I am still working on the sequel while writing the companion, hey little hint the prompts may have some hints to what is going on in the possible future for some characters, maybe and maybe not who knows.

Okay so after I posted the chapter my mom called and told me that our family dog had to be put down so i didn't type up on here for that reason.

well, we're getting closer tot he end of this story and closer to getting into the sequel and I'm really happy to report that it's going really well.

Few notes bout the chapter though, I don't drive a stick so for anyone who does I am really sorry if it's totally wrong. I asked someone but they hadn't driven a stick for a long time so the accuracy might have been questionable but I really wanted to put that in the story and I could not find anyone who could help me with that little issue of technicality.

Yeah, i put the end as his point of view from what happened in the chapter where Natasha comes back from the hospital but i thought that was an important scene that really had to be seen from his point of view and i hope that you all feel that it fit properly.

anyway, working on the next chapter and hopefully will have it up sooner than later but considering I posted three in one week it really shouldn't be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so having some tech issues here, Beta is back but her comp is acting up on her again. which is okay i guess but i can't post the chapter for Sia without her sending it back to me. As for the sequel on chapter seven, it's coming along really great and like i said once Sia is finished i will begin posting the sequel which i have named ;Heart and soul; I hope you guys like the name. I'm still working out plot points on it but it's looking pretty good so far. Anyway, sorry for the delay on the updates.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys,

for those who don't follow the news we had a F2 tornado come through here and our power was out for a few days. Also a few computer malfunctions that have rendered some chapters errased and that has been an annoyance from hell.

Anyway, I am going to post the next chapter right now, irregardless of it's state of edit, simply because i think my Beta's computer is on the fritz.

when i get in touch with her and get the chapter from her I will re-post it so you have the edited version.

As for the sequel like i said chapter issues. I have not given up on it though, I'm on chapter seven and it's getting there. I swear i will get all this companion stuff done and start posting the sequel for you guys but being a bit of a review whore on here. I WANT REVIEWS!!! Lmao.

okay

so some things to talk about. i shall NEVER abandon my stories, no matter what. the only way i would is if i had no way to write them. which the only way that would happen is if i had no computer.

Second, i am having RL issues currently. our land lord is kicking us out so he can make more money and it's stressing me out a lot. I hope it won't effect me for too much longer but until that is all worked out i'm going to be a wreck so i apologize now for that.

I am still working on both sia and heart and soul so don't worry i will not give up on my stories.

Okay, bad news after next week I won't have internet for about a month. We're moving and having to change servers but we can't get it right away for lack of funds.

I will be working on the stories while i have no net and once i'm back i will post all the chapters I will have. Possibly even the sequel.

After all of that we'll hopefully have internet again.

• 1 month later...

okay, so everyone knows. Moving sucks very much.

I still don't have a full working internet but i am working on chapters and trying to catch up on everything. things have been just a little crazy lately. thanks to all of you who have been patient and are still following the story.

I promise that i will finish it and continue on to the sequel as soon as i can.

• 1 month later...

Okay, so I've updated two chapters

It's almost all done, only got chapter fifteen and sixteen, after that its done and then we move onto the last story int he arch. I hope that you all are enjoying the story and hey PLEASE review or if your not into reviewing please at least rate the story, please it would make me really happy and makes me want to write more.

I have a few more projects in mind but hte one that i will be doing after i finish this arch will be the story of evina and Davward, its a different world again, since it will be based in the past and I would like some input if i should write it or not.

So, I'm actually posting this if anyone even reads it. Come guys, review please!! Pretty please, it's sort of sucks that i am not getting any well i take that back, i have maybe one or two but i know you guys can do better than that. Heck to be honest if you don't want to review then at least do this for me. Please at least vote for the story, after you read the chapter all you got to do is press that little button at the bottom with the stars. PLEASE

Okay, just posted the second last chapter of Sia. I am going to promote the sequel tot he dragon's might to maybe have it viewed a little broader. Not sure yet. I do hope you guys have enjoyed it.

A few things i would like to say before the last chapter is posted of Sia. Number one, to everyone who has actually stuck around and read the story. Thank you and i love you all for it. For all of you who reviewed, i adore you and for those who rated i adore you too.

For anyone who didn't like the stories well i didn't start this to please everyone but i hope that at least you maybe saw things differently. I know that the story lines have been dark, that things have been difficult and even at times sickening to read and without apologizing for it I will say that i hope that it's perhaps opened a new perspective to all of you.

Have characters suffered, oh absolutly. was it all meaningless? No, i don't think that it was. we are all creatures of choice and too often we forget that we have those choices. we do the best we can as humans and the best part about the world base i have there are the choices to be human or to be something else. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Something i thought of as well, due to a review i got today. I actually wouldn't get angry if someone did do a fanfic'ed my work as long as you guys let me know first. that actually would be cool,i'd love to see different points of view.

Last and most important, the sequel has been under some construction, over the course of writing Sia some changes have occured from my original lay out but i think that these changes will make the story better.

As always please review and rate, they help my muse, i have to pay him. And love all of you for your support.

So, because my internet last night sucked i couldn't get this part done but for all of you who have read the final chapter you know it's done and yes i am working on the sequel as we speak. Not exactly sure when it's going to be posted but you'll know if you keep your eyes on this forum.

I'll put a promote for it.

• 2 weeks later...

So we've started the last of the technical trilogy. Heart and soul.

Took me a long time to figure out that name sadly enough.

Okay so the way this story will flow will be a little different and without giving anything away i really want to make it more impacting. A few new characters, a few old ones and of course Natasha and Kayne.

Also, i will be attempting to post every Thursday afternoon, i won't promise that i will but that is what i really would like to do.

• 3 months later...

Hey well first I want to apologize for the lack of updates with the last couple of chapters. Things have been a little crazy in the real world around here but I am trying to catch up. I'll split these posts into two, what's been posted and then what's going on with future chapters. I hope that's alright with everyone.

For the last few chaptrs posted. Like i told everyone at the gegining this story would run differently. The last chapters level of violence is as harsh as it's going to get, it won't get any worse than that i promise well for the moment i promise that. I'm glad you guys are happy that Penelope isn't rahu's, believe me I'm happy she's not Rahu's either.

As for the characters I've introduced so far, I know it's not really been focused on Natasha or Kayne but they are important to the story.

One thing i will comment quickly, thank you to all who rated and reviewed it does help and i do love getting them. It's nice to open your thing up and see that you've got new ones to read.

Okay, onto current news. I've had to do a full over haul of the story so even though I have ten chapters written I'm having to do chapter six over and it's taking a little more time than i would like. Still i should be done wiht it soon.

I was experiancing a level or writers block but that was taken care of over the holidays and i should be back in full swing from now on. Hopefully.

• 5 months later...

Okay guys no i have not forgotten the sotry at all it's just been a very difficult time int he real world and a lot has been going on in my life but also more pressing is there has had to be a lot of redoing to the concepts i had with the story. some due to the fact I came up wiht a few character changes for certain main and lesser character second because the developments are important to the later parts of the story. either way I have not stopped working on it but the last litle thing is i'm having jsut a tad little bit of writers block. Hopefully it will lessen soon enough and I am grateful to those who still read and reivew. you are very much loved for it.

• 4 months later...

Okay to anyone still reading my story I am very grateful and I'm so very sorry it's taking so damn long. But a very terrible thign happened. My laptop completely crashed and burned. Lost absolutly everything including all my chapters, all my character sheets and all my thoughts and ideas for the stories i had. Including five chapter that i had written for Heart and soul and the layout of it's ending i was working out. I know i should have put it on a flashdrive but i hadn't been able to go buy one and the laptop crashed before i could get it. I am now forced to start from scratch, all my possible chapter adaptations are gone and it's a process of starting over. Again i am so very sorry and i hope to be back up and running really soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, a few little things. One i've taken a readers advice and started a little AU thing for the dragon's might series. For the most part it's one shots that would take place in different settings between Natasha and Kayne. I also am keeping it open to other authors to add chapters so i don't mind seeing what authors can come up with as long as you follow the disclaimer rules.

In other news, as I've had to start from scratch on all my concepts it's given me a chance to run through all the possible events that could and need to happen in the dragon's might series. Two things are sure. One, I will definitely be finishing it no matter how long it takes and two I am looking at the possibility that it's not going to just be this sequel but i may have to make it a trilogy.

I thought about it long and hard last night but the arc is just too much information for one book. It will be a hundred chapters if i don't split it and i thinkt hat each story should have a different feel and theme and i have figured where the arc needs to seperate.

I'm not sure on how this one will end but it will not be THE end. it will be a to be continue. I wouldn't mind your opinion on the matter actually. Maybe I'm over thinking it and shouldn't do that. I'd love any comments anyone's got.

I'm almost done with this chapter and it's a long one. hopefully it is good. though i really do miss reviews to be honest. It does help me figure out what i'm doing when i get some feed back so that would be awesome if you guys could give me a little more than what i'm getting. doesn't have to be anything too detailed.

Something that has come up though is I'm using a lot more draconic language in the story and well even i can't translate it without a translator. I'd write the translations in the chapter at the bottom but there is a restriction for Author notes.

So, I'm going to give you guys the link to the translator I use. That way you can figure otu what is being said.

http://draconic.twilightrealm.com/

so started writing the next chapter of the story today. Hopefully it will be good and won't take too long. I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter. Still working through some concepts of what to do and some new ones. Sadly i can't remember all of the information i was going to do. Also i have decided after this set is finished i will be writing a story about the original channel and her life. that one will be split into three seperate books. haven't figured out a name for it yet though. May be slightly au from this series but only very slightly since it happened so far back in the past and history distorts some facts.

Anyway, back to heart and soul. I'm not sure how many chapters are going to be in this story but there will be quite a few. I am also considerign going back and doing some revamping of the other two stories but i haven't decided on that one either.

so i just finished chapter elven. Yay, amazing what a little verdigo will do to you. It's eleven pages which for me is short hopefully it's okay for you guys. I am now working on chapter twelve and hopefully it will work out quickly as well. I have decided that i will definitely need to break this into a trilogy. too much, way too much for one story and breaks into too many plot points if it stays in one. So I am looking into names for the final book. I will be happy with suggestions from anyone if you've got them. I am actually writing chapter one for it, I may even eventually post it on here if you guys want but i will put spoilder alerts for everyone cause well yeah. It will be a must. Anyway i have abotu enough energy right now to call it a suger rush so i'm going to go write some more now. Please review if you haven't reviewed and for those who have. YAY i love you.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.