Click Here!

Review responses for The dragon's might

silverdragoness21

Uh, I'm still sick, i caught my daughter's stomach virus that she brought home from school. It's taking a lot of will power to not throw up all over the house.

I posted twenty and it's a good attempt at a hospital scene i think, considering it's the future and god knows what advancements they'd have. I don't want to think them up though. LOL.

If it's wrong I'm sorry, i did research but I may have missed a good bit of it. I don't know. Anyway, Yay, she's back to Kayne but oh no's, she might die. That sucks doesn't it.

Worse poor Zack's been left to Kayne while she's in surgery, will he tell her everything he knows or will Kayne find him untrustworthy?

Well i think that's it for this chapter, I don't know. You guys are free to ask me things, I'll answer you. Even if it's just to tell you I can't answer you.

Anyway, got to go be sick some more.

Ha, posted another chapter, yay, I feel quite proud of myself. Two chapters in such a short time. I think that's pretty awesome.

Mm, most of the chapter is self explanatory, She didn't die, oh my god. Poor Zack, he's gonna be in for a hard time from the others isn't he? I think for the moment we're out of the dark stuff, for now anyway. I simply don't have it in me right at this moment to be all dark and twisted. I know that her dreams are getting weird again and a little spoiler, it may have something to do with a possible sequel. What do you guys think about that one?

Like I've said, it's mapped out in my head. I don't have to write a sequel but i dunno, maybe it would be fun.

Anyway, consider that a early X-mas present to all of you, or whichever other festivities of the season you celebrate. If at all possible I'll push some more chapters out soon, no promises. this one just clicked easily last night and today.

I found my kick again, able to dish out chapters a hell of a lot faster, back in my rhythm.

Well what you guys think of the chapter? I didn't want to leave the situation hanging per say.

Hm, wonder what got under his skin?

Kayne really doesn't apologize for anything he's done, ever so what got to him in such a short amount of time to have thought of this? what did he possibly find out while she was away?

Oh my god, I'm even geeking over the fact she told him she loved him. I wasn't sure how to have her tell him at first, i thought they'd do it during a fight and sh'ed just let it slip but it didn't sound right. So i chose this course. what you guys think?

Anyway, the next one is wrote up, just doing last edits and spell checking, should be up tomorrow at some point so keep eyes open for that.

It's definitely an interesting chapter in my opinion but it's long, twenty five pages long I put a warning on the beginning but I'll add a quick note about it now.

There may be some who won't read all the pages, there is some 'cough' subject matter that may offend, i put a little * at the beginning and end of the 'subject' so you can completely skip it, it is important to read the actual chapter though, there is plot points and a little lead in to my companion story that is going to be up soon enough. Both stories will be tightly connected once you read further into this one.

Anyway, i have to relinquish my laptop for a while and do some cleaning, will post tomorrow, promise but please review the chapter.

I want to know how I did for it.

oh man.

editing that last chapter was a bitch, if you read the whole thing then i hope it was okay.

I wanted to sort of remind everyone that he still is a dragon. A beast, I hope it didn't turn out too badly if you did read.

We're getting deeper into this now. I'm definitely

not done with it, there are still a few chapters to go. So don't worry about that.

The dynamic is also changing, she's growing up and that's going to effect the way she interacts with character.

At the start she was a teenager, now she's nearly in her mid twenties. So we'll see.

So as always, please review. PLEASE.

Oh and my beta's comp is still out of order so that sucks of course.

One last thing, odd as this sounds, if you wanted to. Find the song Aaja Nachle, it's Indian music, it's the music i listened to during this chapter.

The beta's back, ready, and willing to get back to work! Sorry about my laptop deciding it didn't wanna work as a wireless computer anymore everyone! That and I didn't really feel comfortable proofing the story on my husband's desktop. He wouldn't have cared, but I don't like the keyboard he's currently using. I'm a picky little individual when it comes to how I want my computer set up and such.

~Oni

My beta is back, YAY.

I am very happy about this fact.

I have a little seasons surprise, two chapters before Xmas. Oh my god, yes, worked hard and had my beta working but yes. there will be two posts today. Am about to go and finish the last touches and will post it too.

Merry Christmas.

Well, second chapter is up.

I hope you all are glad to have them, I had fun with these two though the last part of chapter twenty five was hard to write, got a little emotional during it and apparently I had my beta crying as well.

I sort of left it on a cliff hanger, I know. I'll be working on the next chapter the next few days, but since it's Christmas it's gonna take a little longer than it normally takes me.

I was talking about maybe writing the story about Davward and Atheria but what do you guys think?

I'm going to be totally honest, i'm having a writer's fit.

Not writers block, fit, as in I'm having a bit of a tantrum with the chapter I'm working on, why, because as always I am going to be redoing half of it. why you ask?

Because if i don't it's gonna suck and i won't post it if i think it sucks. Don't worry, it will only put me behind a few hours. Also, on brighter notes.

Yay, the jerk is back, lol. He probably could have been a hell of a lot more suspicous but it's doubtful she was going to lie about who the baby's father was, especially with Aiden's already obvious resemblance to said father.

On other news, I am still working on companion piece to this, am running beta to the ground, only kidding but she's awesome for being able to keep up with my typing, I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to post that story, if i should just go all in and post it all at once or post it bit by bit, haven't decided that yet.

Anyway, it's past two int he morning and i'm beat. Night everyone.

Oh REVIEW.

Good morning toeveryone,

I posted last night but I'm writing this now.

Ugh, it's been a week already. I almost cut my finger off, was cutting onions and my hand slipped. It's okay though, I didn't do any real damage.

Well, so everyone knows, i was asleep when I wrote that chapter, actually the next chapter was sort of the same. I woke up a few days ago and was looking through the files and found three chapters writeen, and i was like hu?

I read it and realized I wrote it all, when, I dunno. How? I absolutely don't know, after a good re write in a few spots and adding some info, I was pretty happy with it.

Should tell you how much I think about this stuff if I'm working in my sleep. sigh it's the problem with having kids and a husband. You find ways to write even if there isn't any time at all.

Anyway, my beta's checking over the re write on this next chapter and i should have it up for you all here in the next day or two. I hope you enjoy that one too.

Oh and I'm gonna answer a question I got in a review.

The little 'talk' farella and Kayne have is not going to be in this story. It's int he companion story.

Any scenes where it leads Kayne to do or talk to anyone in his point of view are all in the companion piece that will VERy soon be posted.

Yay the baby is here.

I'm very glad about that, also kind of bummed cause it is a point to which i must say. we're getting closer to the end of our story.

:(

It's okay still considering a sequel to it, leave that to you guys. As for now, don't worry we still got a couple more chapters to go before this ends.

I'd like to go ahead and say that you guys have been awesome, the feedback i've gotten has been incredible. I hope you enjoy the other story I'll post for you guys and that you've enjoyed this as much as I have writing it.

I know it's gotten weird and dark but so far I see that you guys have connected to the characters like I have and that's amazing to me.

Anyway, thanks guys and please as always review.

Just posted chapter thirty.

It's a little different in style, for one i have poetry in it. maybe a little epic but still.

I haven't dabbled in that form of writing for a long time and it just felt right to add them in. Yes i wrote them.

Sorry if their not that good. Oh i hate kimria right now, she really could have hurt aiden.

If he'd been a normal baby that would have been a disaster. Luckily he'd not but oh what now?

the dragoness said things are going by her rules now, what does that meanf or Natasha now?

Will kayne be able to help or will he be as powerless?

wow, um published?

Um hehe 'sheepish look' I mean I've thought about it before a few times but honestly I don't know. I honestly don't think I'm good enough for that yet and to be frank with you guys I'm not sure I'd be very good on the publishing end, i mean yeah i can write but publishing is a different ball game. I know i can get fast with these chapters but I think I enjoy writing because it's freeing.

Yeah i have an immense back story for this, over the course of the story i find more doors and more stories come into my head. As of yet those stories are either drafts or in my head and if i had the chance to after this is all said and done I'd like to write them for you guys.

In the end I think that's just it, I like writing for you guys. I write for myself, to get a perspective across and I don't remember if I've said this but this story sort of saved me.

I stopped writing a few years ago, completely loosing the passion for it thanks to a person who well to be honest broke me. I lost the heart for it, I thought i had no talent for it because I believed their words, they made me believe that i wasn't ever going to be good at it and as an idiot i bought it.

I regret that choice, to stop. After that whenever i tried to write something i just couldn't finish it, even stories that had been spoken by word, I was in a rpg for a long time, we had a very elaborate thing going for a while and the stories i came up with during them were amazing, i won't even lie but whenever i sat down to write them down I'd loose them in a pool of thoughts. I just couldn't put them down, not even on paper.

This story wouldn't let me be, i was inspired by another story i read on the site, it wasn't finished and something honestly changed in me. I opened my writing program and started to write.

The story at that point was simple in my head, i had the characters in my head already, even the new ones which are 99 percent of them.

I really didn't expect this to be received as well as it was. I think the further i got and the more you guys seemed to like it i got more risky, things i was scared to write weren't so scary. Even the really bad things that made me want to be sick as i thought them up.

So when i say this story saved me, I'm not exaggerating. It did and for that it's always going to have apart of my heart very close to it.

As for publishing this, i honestly don't know yet. Maybe I'll try eventually but lets finish this first and see how we go.

Anyway, I'm gonna go blow my nose now cause I actually started crying. "Another sheepish look."

I'm sorry guys, i've been really sick the last couple of days so I have fallen behind in my chapters and that sucks. I have one with my beta but she's not gotten back to me with it yet and the next one is on a stand still right now because of my illness, that and i had to get my laptop back from the SOB that is my husband, long story that i will not get into.

I am trying my damndest to hurry up but it's been hard with the meds i'm having to take.

On the plus side it's my eldest daughter's birthday today so it will be an easy day today.

Anyway, as i said i'm so sorry.

Okay ladies and gents, it's up and ugh i'm sorry it took so long.

Oh my god I am still having trouble with this whole insident in this chapter. lol yeah i know i shouldn't be but as the writer i treat it as real as i can so him keeping THAT sort of info from Natasha is very bad. hmm what will that mean for all of them in the end?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a very important announcement.

First I am so sorry that it's been this long before you guys have had any news about the story.

I swear to you that you'll all be very happy about this news though and it will make up for a lot.

It's finished, the muse returned wiht a vengance. I have finished the story and all it needs now is the betaing part. Meaning that very soon yo will all get the whole thing.

I am very excited about this, it means that we can soon move on to the next saga. Besides, the companion story will be posted very soon.

I hope that this news makes you all happy and i would apreciate some feedback because it is going to take a minute to post everything.

There are a few chapters and i don't know whether to post all at once of take it every day one chapter. let me know what you guys think.

hey guys i know i'm behind on the chaper quota but i swear i have one almost ready and i'll have it up tomorrow. there is always an issue with sending my stuff to my beta and back for some reason it does something to the format of the work but once that's fixed i will post and i swear it's wortht he wait.

Okay

I posted the chapter and well um what you guys think?

I am very happy with it, I've been planning that little twist from the beginning. I was worried i wouldn't be able to do it properly but i was happy at how it worked.

Oh man i have to tell you guys I'm having to retype up the last two chapters, the stupid comp corrupted on me. Oh well it will be done i swear.

Okay guys, quick update on what's going on. Last three chapters are being proofed right now. will apparently be done tomorrow night or Monday not completely sure on the details there.

Yes we are at the final chapters and when the last one is posted i will post the first chapter of the companion piece so that is something for you guys to check out if you want.

Now I'm gonna be a pain, REVIEW PEOPLE!

PLEASE!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!

Hehe, yeah i know. Big shocker huh?

No, it was not a spur of the moment idea, it was the idea from the start so yeah.

So of course yes i expect reviews about this chapter. There are only two chapter left.

I need to know if after i'm done i should continue though. Otherwise i'll leave it be so let me knows guys.

Okay, um well yeah i know very sad ending in the end.

to those who feel cheated. well i couldn't have a sequel if they were happy now could i? Things were left the way they were for good reasons i swear and yes I am working on a sequel. As for what will happen, well i guess you guys are going to just have to wait and see.

• 1 month later...

Okay it's been a minute since i wrote here but i felt the need to.

Well first and foremost the sequel is underway, doing quite well actually. The way it's written is very different than the first, event he companion story, I keep my writing style but the flow will run very differently and I hope you guys actually enjoy it.

I know, my type of writing runs towards the darker side and for those with a little apprehension towards it i get it but it's the world they live in.

Yes I put Natasha through the ringer, though hell and back but she survived it, survived the loss, survived the pain and even did what was thought ot be impossible, she brought Kayne back fromt eh dead. She tamed him and that was bound to come with suffering.

the sequel will definitely be less abusive, promise. there will still be hints of it but I have no need for it as strongly in the sequel, as the fact that Natasha is in the perfect position for the path of her life.

I won't say if it's gonna end happily or not because well, that gives away the story wouldn't it?

what i will say is that a lot has changed, the characters and the world are shifting in my head, meaning that the story will shift completely, new characters are being introduced and some old ones are gonna rear up.

the sequel is definitely about her destiny, what she wants as int he first a lot of that was taken from her. I'll at least give you guys that much.

I won't beg for you guys to read it as it's your choice to do so, I'd love it if you guys did read it though. I'm very proud of what i have so far and I think it will be a pretty good story.

Oh quite thing for those with the eepp mood, no rape in this story. None what so ever, the most is an attempt but that is it. it's NonCon, won't lie but it's how i write. I've said it before. Not apologizing for that. Anyway now for currant events.

The companion story, it's dragging just a little but mostly its due to bad weather and the horrid thing called RL I have kids and they take up a good bit of time, writing can get lost in the sea of school, diapers and sicklings.

I know it just feels like a lot of perspective copying on some of it but the reality is, it's necessarily for the sequel, his point of view is important and actually we're getting into some new territory here in a bit, things you'll HAVE to know and I'm actually quite excited about it.

The companion piece will not be as long as the dragon's might, much shorter actually and after it's finished I'll start posting the sequel, still thinking up a name for it.

Oh and if anyone would like to help with names of places please let me know, I do get on AIM quite a bit, or I guess post it here. I'd appreciate it.

Okay, just posted chapter seven of Sia, so far I'm still excited about it. It's much different than the dragon's might as I expected it to be. It's honestly showing the truth behind the masks and i don't know. when i read the dragon's might and then read the chapters associated with it and the entire series changes for me.

Sadly I could write a lot more stories based just around the people I already have, For me their lives all have detail, I'm still considering a couple of stories to do after this one is all finished but I still am working on it.

I hope you guys like this, oh and it's my birthday on Sunday so I'm going to be odd and give you guys a present this week but I'll leave it a surprise till i get it.

So for those of you that actually read this little forum, here is my little surprise for all of you.

I have a small portion of chapter one of the sequel, i haven't named it yet so it's still 'the sequel' right now. I hope that you all give me some feed back for what i do post of it. It's only a little taste. That is my birthday gift, Happy birthday to me!!!!!

Chapter one – The illusion of free.

Dark is the fight for those without freedom, those who seek the sight of the sun must turn to the sky and beg to their lords. Help us, cry to them and ask for them to awaken and liberate us their children from the darkness.

Goddess of the sky, queen, God of fire, God of darkness and goddess who sees the fates of all. We cry to you to save us, free those of your children who have been swallowed by the depths of hell and let us live again.

Summon to us your blood and give us the strength to fight, to survive.

The wind blew hard outside as she closed the book and looked over at the bed, two sets of eyes stared back at her with eager eyes and wide smiles, she couldn't help but smile back at them as she rose from her seat and walked over to the shelf to place the book back.

“Another one please.” The sweet voice of the younger child begged.

“Not tonight.” The woman said and sat on the edge of the bed. “Go get in your bed Pen-Pen.”

The young girl frowned at her mother. “I want to stay in Aiden's bed. It's bigger.”

“Then where will your brother sleep my little one?” The woman asked her three year old daughter.

“He can sleep in my bed.” She said cheerfully but the older boy didn't seem pleased with that answer.

“I'm not sleeping in your bed, it's a baby bed.” He growled and crossed his arms.

“It is not.” Penelope retorted and stuck her tongue out at her six year old brother.

Natasha smiled at her children but shook her head at both of them. “Enough you two, Penelope get in your bed. Aiden do not fidget with your bond chain.”

“Please, can I just take it off until morning?” He pleaded with his mother but she gave him a firm look. “I won't let anyone see.”

“My little dragon, if I only could let you.” She said sadly. “You know I can't.”

“But my wings hurt, I can feel them hurting and they need to come out.” Aiden replied with a whisper. His green eyes staring back at her painfully.

“Not today my baby.” She replied and took her young daughter's hand. “I swear to you, soon.”

She guided the young girl to her bed on the other side of the large room and tucked her in, the girl's wings and tail safely tucked to a special pillow. The little female dragon looked up at her mother with sleepy curiosity.

“Why can I have my wings and tail out but Aiden can't?” She asked softly.

“Because no one knows your brother is a dragon my Pen-Pen.” Natasha replied sadly.

“Why?” She asked as her eyes began to flutter shut.

“It's a long story, one day I'll tell you.” Placing a kiss on her daughter's forehead she walked over to her son. “Get some rest my little dragon.”

“I'm not a little dragon, I'm a big dragon.” The boy grumbled miserably.

“I know you are, just like your daddy.” She whispered so that only he could hear.

“When will we see him again?” Aiden asked his mother. It pained Natasha sometimes to look at him; he looked so much like Kayne to her. Even though the magic of his bonds kept anyone else from seeing it, she still could and it hurt to know how much like him her son really was.

“I don't know love.” She said honestly. “I really don't know.”

“I hope soon.” He whispered before he too closed his eyes and started drifting to sleep.

Natasha kissed his cheek and then walked out of the room, turning off the light and looking back at the two most precious things in the world.

She closed the door and sighed, he asked her that question so often and her answer was always the same. She truly didn't know when she would be able to tell him that they would see his father again.

She walked towards the main living area and smiled when she saw a large male form lying on the couch fast asleep with a newspaper in his hands. She knelt down beside the form and nudged him awake. “Zack”

“Huh?” The 25 year old jumped when his mistress nudged him. “Did I fall asleep.”

“No, I was just checking your reflexes.” She teased and he scowled at her before grinning. “Yes of course you were asleep. What are you reading?”

“Funny pages.” He said with a sheepish grin.

“You still don't grow up.” She shook her head and sat down beside him. “Have you seen Rahu?”

“Yes, gone to Nikki tonight.” Zack said with a reassuring smile. “You are off the hook tonight.”

Zack was no longer the teenager that she'd met years ago. The sixteen year old who'd begged for his life. He was a man now, confident and strong. His powers had evolved and he was so powerful that not many could hold back their secrets from him; he'd also learnt to control his empathy and new abilities.

He was handsome; his blue eyes full of emotion, his smile made even the harem women melt when he entered the room. He was able to be elegant and yet rough and rouged when he wanted. He'd allowed his hair to grow down to his shoulders and he kept it tied back loosely, his skin had tanned considerably over the last five years and Natasha made sure that neither stopped training so his physic had become quite admirable.

Natasha couldn't be prouder of him; he made the noblemen shake around their wives and daughters when he was around. She wondered if their clan would even recognize him if they ever saw him again.

A young human woman with dyed purple hair came running into the room and both of them turned to stare at her frantic face.

“Good evening my lady, Lord Zackoroth, have you seen princess Teilau?” She asked and curtsied.

“No, not since dinner.” Natasha said then smiled. “Has she run off again?”

“Yes Lady Carsys, I'm afraid she's gone off the wall again. I was hoping I caught her in time.” The servant said nervously.

Zack got up with a grin. “I'll go get her.”

“You mean you'll go help her enjoy the city.” Natasha teased and laughed when the servant’s eyes widened. “She’ll be fine with Zack.”

“Oh my lady, I wish you wouldn't encourage her. It angers the king so much. A princess should not be out there with commoners.”

“You’re a commoner, we're commoners and it isn't going to kill her to enjoy herself.” She insisted as Zack put his jacket on.

“She's right, don't worry I'll have her home before the king ever notices she's missing.” He promised, he grabbed his sword and walked out of the room with a charming smile.

“My lady, if he finds out...” The girl insisted.

“Rhianna, enough. I'll take the responsibility if she's caught.” Natasha soothed the poor girl. Teilau was one of the king’s children, the poor woman hated living like a prisoner and she'd spent most of her adult life trying to escape.

Not that Natasha could blame her, she was expected to learn to sew and wave a fan around elegantly, she'd escaped four arranged marriages in her lifetime and though she could get under your skin when she got in trouble, Natasha adored her.

Natasha looked at Rhianna with a sympathetic smile; the girl had lived here since she was eight years old. An unfortunate thing, most of the younger women that lived here were girls who had been brought with their mothers when the king brought them into the harem.

Brought was a very loose statement, most of the women were kidnapped or sold. Some like her were taken from their dragons. Most of them had lost their lives and the girls were now without their dragon bond, she was one of three in the harem who'd ever managed to keep their dragon alive.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.