Click Here!

Really really challenging, still up for it?

Guest Dariuchka

Guest Dariuchka

Soooo of all Naruto shippings, pairings and stuck-togethers, Shikamaru-Neji is my favorite for two reasons:

1. Shikamaru is a genius; therefore, it is seriously hard to write plotful story with very intelligent twist

2. Both Shikamaru and Neji are geniuses with very distinctive and unique personality, which makes life very hard for authors/authoresses but very captivating (that's the best the word I can come up with) for readers. So the challenge I am proposing to you guys is this:

1. Plot plot and plot. I can't underline this enough PLOT!

2. No major OOC-ness

3. NO PWP

4. Preferably long

5. No Mary Sue/ Gary Stu : seriously Naruto has hundreds of characters available

6. AU is fine even high school as long as it has an original idea and interesting new twist in it

7. Smut is always welcomed but not necessary, readers have imaginations to fill it up

Soooo how is that for a challenge, anyone up for it? Or is it too much? :devil:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Fumetsu

Hmmm... Shikamaru/Neji pairings are my favorite too, I have actually had a few inspirations for these two. One is actually in the making, but it won't be done for quite a while, working on a birthday gift for my sister. I could cook up a new story where the two are almost perfectly in character and it still takes place in the series.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.