Click Here!

Music!

CloverReef

I like music with... a certain beat to it, I think. I don't know how to put it in words, but I believe it's why most pop music - especially the more recent stuff, like Lady Gaga - really, really don't appeal to me. I tend to prefer heavy, fast-paced, bassy beats and at some extent, voices. So most of my playlist is made of Deftones, Rammstein, System of a Down, Cave In, Soilwork, Sonata Arctica and so on. I also noticed these bands can be pretty freaking heavy, as well as very soft. Might be related to that too; caters to both side of me.

Then I have alternative and skate-punk - Bad Religion, Pennywise, Dropkick Murphys, NOFX, who are also regulars in my playslists. I've got some pop-ish "mainstream" music as well, but very few compared to my more metal-ish library, and it's mostly older stuff. Stuff like Bush, Moist, Pearl Jam...

Almost no showtunes (I hate the key they sing in, I can't help it - the whole reasons why I can't watch musicals as well).

Song that gives me the chills: Rammstein's "Wiener Blut" and "Donaukinder" (both based on real events; the Josef Fritzl case in Austria for the first, the second being based off an accident which spilled chemicals into the Danube).

Sexy song: Orgy's "Dizzy" is about the closest thing I have to "sexy" XD.

• 4 months later...
Guest Secret Admirer

I listen to many different ganres of music. From classical to folk to heavy metal.

I've always had a pretty broad horizon when it comes to music. My uncle was a music teacher and taught me how to find music that defines me.

1. Strange Fruit by Billie Holiday

2. Path by Apocalyptica

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.