Click Here!

The Dark Side of the Bright Side

FairySlayer

After many months and a few interruptions, I've finally finished the Ruby Gloom story that Tommy Simms requested! :D

Title: The Dark Side of the Bright Side

Author: Fairy Slayer

Rating: Adult

Pairings: Ruby/Skullboy; Ruby/Iris/Misery, together and with johns & janes (prostitution)

Summary: To make ends meet, Ruby Gloom and her friends are forced work the streets as prostitutes, under Skullboy's protection. But from whom do they really need protection the most? To make things worse, even the nicest gestures only seem to invite tragedy. All the while Ruby struggles to remain optimistic and strong.

Feedback: Yes please! (If I need to reply to reviews the thread will be in the ... Cartoon > Moresome subforum.)

Fandom: Ruby Gloom

Warnings: Abuse, Anal, AU/AR, BDSM, Bi, ChallengeFic, COMPLETE, DP, F/F, H/C, language, loli, M/F, Minor, Moresome, Oral, Other, Tort

URL: The Dark Side of the Bright Side

A special thanks goes out to my "beta" (proofreader and editor really) Evil Fairy for her tremendous help with corrections, terrific notes, and no small amount of encouragement.

Thanks sincerely,

Fairy Slayer

EDIT: As Chandler would say, "This story is so AU/AR!" Duh-me, and sorry for the oversight.