Click Here!

The Twin Thrones

Laiko

I freaking hate my computer sometimes. I uploaded the wrong chapter and it took forever to log back into the site to fix it. I finished editing chapter nineteen. There were some problems with it. Past reviews made me realize I needed to share a little more information with the reader. Chapters sixteen through eighteen were problematic with transitioning between the two characters and were confusing. It took a while but I think I got it right this time. This isn't a major rewrite. I don't think my story sucks that badly. I had some issues with it since last year and it's annoying. I had to give Noberu reasons for the choices he makes later and I didn't think he was invested enough.

One more chapter to go before the new chapter. Now if I could just stay focused on editting again.

Violetta Valery: Glad you still want to read this fic even if it made you sad. Happy endings are great but who is to say Kato won't find a happy ending, one better than he would had if chapter twenty-two hadn't happened?

shadow123: I was team Shinko, too, even if I wrote chapter 22 last September. I wanted him to be more than a playboy. I wanted him to redeem himself and I like drama.

Anon: There won't be a misery as you think. I don't do weddings or funerals. Life moves on, just like it does for the rest of us.

Maggie: Just finshed writing chapter twenty three, just editting. I really suck at it and don't have a lot of patience. You'll see it soon, hopefully. I'm kind of getting side tracked by an Inuyasha plot idea and chapter two of Human.

Lisa: I nuked this story. I didn't know how to edit without just deleting it. I almost deleted the entire story. I'm glad I didn't. I doubt I would have bothered to put it back up again. It takes along time to load stuff on this site. I would have emailed new chapters though. Thank you for your encouraging comments. I'm easily distracted and your encouraging comments remind me I haven't finshed this sucker.

Lilmissgg: Some chapters aren't different. I had some issues with transitional pieces, three plot points and a few details. I''m editting them. I changed one plot point in chapter twenty-four that I know is extremely soapy but screw it.

Jazz: It is a rewrite, not a full one though. It's been bugging me for a long time now. I'm really anal. If this is the first time you've seen this story, don't read other reviews: they tell you what's happening and that's cheating.

LilyEverLasting: Thank you for your comments.

Spicy Pepper: Thank you for you comments. I usually email anyone who leaves me their email with a review. If you don't want one let me know. tlaiko@yahoo.com. Same thing does happen, but when one doorway closes another opens.

Serria: Thanks. I haven't actually finished it. It's still a work in progress. I'm kinda fickle.

Edited by Laiko

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.