Click Here!

2 stories were lost in the woods

BabyIn-A-Corner

The first story is: Teenager with Narcolepsy, he and his father are moving to Florida because the father met a woman online and wanted to see her in real life. The teen's mother passed away when he was still young. The woman has a son his age named Prince Muhammad, Prince for short, who rescued the teen from drowning when he fell asleep in the ocean. Teen is attracted to Prince, but Prince is a ladies man and a slut. Only a few chapters are posted I think. Their parents are getting married. They go to the same high school.

The second story, which may be by the same author: In a world where vampires have been in public for a while, humans can go to hotels or homes where they can feed a vampire and get sex in return, which is amazing for them. A pretty boring guy goes to one of these and meet a vampire, but they are interrupted before they can get far. They agree to meet later, exchange numbers. Only a few chapters posted.

Please please please help!!! I have been desperately searching for these stories for weeks, since aff doesn't have a story alert button, I lost them to the ether.

They are better than I have described them.

Thanks,

Andy

Hey Andy,

The first story, I think may have been called Sleeping Handome, maybe? I forgot who wrote it, but she wrote a few other stories that were really good, but never finished.

I don't read vampire stories, but I know that Munez wrote one, I don't remember the name. Maybe that's the one you're talking about.

Good luck!

BTW Andy, they haven't been update in forever!

Andy, just go into member services, type in Sleeping Hansome and then where it says author, change it to story title and hit go. It should take you there. Also, do the same for Munez, just type in Munez under author and then they'll be another screen with her name on it, click on her name and her profile will come up with all her stories.

I don't really know about links. You mean like http stuff, Idk, I just go into member services under search, that's how I find authors or titles of stories. Let me know if it helped.

Ok Andy, I went into member services, clilcked on search, click Munez' name and went into her profile. Blood Rave is the vampire story she wrote. I don't know if that's the one you're looking for. As I said, I don't read those stories, I just know she wrote one.

I looked under Sleeping Handsome, Handsome Sleeping, I thought it was one of these titles, for the other story. I read the story, Mohammad is going to wind up being this kid's (forgot his name) step-brother. The house is like on the beach or something. It hasn't been updated in forever. Oh wait, the author has a bunch of stories up. Let me think of one of the other one's. BRB

Andy, just go into member services, type in Sleeping Hansome and then where it says author, change it to story title and hit go. It should take you there. Also, do the same for Munez, just type in Munez under author and then they'll be another screen with her name on it, click on her name and her profile will come up with all her stories.

I don't really know about links. You mean like http stuff, Idk, I just go into member services under search, that's how I find authors or titles of stories. Let me know if it helped.

I found out why Sleeping Handsome isn't listed anymore. It's on hiatus or being discontinued. It's by Seekah. Check out her profile. She also wrote coming soon underneath, so who knows? Maybe she's gonna revamp the whole story and start from scratch. You can email her (unless you want me to), her email is on her profile page.

Let me know.

Lisa

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.