Click Here!

Looking for Co-Writer for my story Doll

Chrissy_baby

I'm looking for someone to help me come up for ideas for my story Doll

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600102204

it's about a girl that wakes up and finds out she dosen't remember anything about her life. It's sort of like the anime gunslinger girls except instead of using the girls for fighting the girls are used for sex. These are the things I'd like to have in my story, Abuse, BDSM, Body modification (nipple piercings) Bondage, Dom/Sub, DP, F/F, M/F, M/M/F, M/F/F, threesome/moresome, Inc (twins), oral, slave, Knifeplay, spanking, toys.

I'm usually good at coming up with ideas but i've been having writers block with this story. The main thing I usually need help with is the dialogue. I tend to write he said she said a lot of the times and people have told me it gets annoying.

Anyways if any of these interestings you and you'd like to write with me let me know! =)

Guest ObeyRool34
I'm looking for someone to help me come up for ideas for my story Doll

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600102204

it's about a girl that wakes up and finds out she dosen't remember anything about her life. It's sort of like the anime gunslinger girls except instead of using the girls for fighting the girls are used for sex. These are the things I'd like to have in my story, Abuse, BDSM, Body modification (nipple piercings) Bondage, Dom/Sub, DP, F/F, M/F, M/M/F, M/F/F, threesome/moresome, Inc (twins), oral, slave, Knifeplay, spanking, toys.

I'm usually good at coming up with ideas but i've been having writers block with this story. The main thing I usually need help with is the dialogue. I tend to write he said she said a lot of the times and people have told me it gets annoying.

Anyways if any of these interestings you and you'd like to write with me let me know! =)

I tend to be rather good at dialogue, or at least I think so. Feel free to check out my library and if you think I could be helpful, drop me a line here and I'll see what I can do for you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.