Click Here!

Seeking Co-Author/Sailor Moon RPer

Mr. Vyce

Hey everyone. Hope things are going well with you all professionally and personally.

I am looking for a co-author or RPer to RP/write some Sailor Moon stories with me; whether it's focused on the Scouts themselves, other major characters, minor characters, or use of OCs, it's all good. Kink-wise, I'm open-minded to a considerable point, as there is some stuff out there that makes me twitch...and not in a good way (water sports, scat, vore and such extremes). I'm open to one-shots and chapter stories as well. Genre-wise, I like to write romance, comedy, fluff, erotica and spiritual pieces. Though I can do angst, drama, tragedy and other such topics, it's not a personal preference of mine, mainly due to the fact that I see enough drama in reality and, in truth, I partially use writing fanfiction and RPing as an escape from it. (Plus, I admit I'm not quite as proficient at it.) Writing is both a release and a way for me to explore my creative side...and in a way, to have at least one area in my life where I have total control over the situation.

Anyway, if you are interested in this, please send me a PM giving a brief demo of how you write/RP and we can go from there. And even if you aren't, I hope you have a good day all the same.

I am willing to help... I did want to write someting like :

1. A fanfiction based on the little known and little played Super Fancom Game of Sailor Moon

with the Opposito Sailors... (currently on the drawing board - lack of intrest on my part)

2. Ronin Warriors x Sailor Moon crossover, but it never got off the ground due to the fact that I wanted to start with Sailor V and proceed from there.

I have one Sailor Moon Fic already - not very good, needs a total rewrite!!

Please note, my computer is very uppity - I can only post maybe every other day or when the net is working for me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.