Click Here!

Original M/s story-advice needed!

TheApostleJudas

:D Hello all. I'm a longtime fan of AFF but only just now started writing my own erotica. So to this world I'm a bit of a noob. >.> Well I have a great story idea about the M/s life. However I've never participated in that sort of thing so the only things I really know about it are the basics. I'd really appreciate if you could help me out. I'd like to hear about some common things that go on between a Master and Slave. (I don't mean ONLY in the bedroom, though that of course is a large part of it haha. I mean when they actually make it a lifestyle. :P ) Please be as specific as possible. If you have experience in this area that'd be great, too!!

My story will be both M/M and M/F. The only reason it's not F/F as well is simply because there isn't another female main character in the storyline I have set up lol. It's going to be one of those 'save me' type stories. Not PWP at all. It'll have a good solid plot but of course plenty of domination and submission! :) I'm a big fan of Anne Rice's erotica so I learned a lot there, but any more help you can give me would be great. Thanks in advance!

Edited by TheApostleJudas

It's just important to remember that it's not really about sex when it's a lifestyle. It's about willingly giving up control to another human being and that requires a lot of faith. The amount of control taken/given differs from Master and slave and can range from complete control (picks out clothes and can't speak without permission) to minor (requires certain things to be done a certain way, but otherwise the slave is free).

It's very important to remember that a M/s relationship is still a relationship. It just requires more trust.

It's just important to remember that it's not really about sex when it's a lifestyle. It's about willingly giving up control to another human being and that requires a lot of faith. The amount of control taken/given differs from Master and slave and can range from complete control (picks out clothes and can't speak without permission) to minor (requires certain things to be done a certain way, but otherwise the slave is free).

It's very important to remember that a M/s relationship is still a relationship. It just requires more trust.

Thanks! I do plan on having a big focus on the lifestyle itself. Not just on the sex.