Click Here!

xenophilia

Keith Inc.

Is that the best interpretation of the word for a story code?

TO me, the word means more 'sex with the strange' or 'sex with the unknown.'

Aliens would certainly qualify, but i use it for stories with schmexing up lamia, centaurs, Naga, sphinx, et and cetera.

Or is there a better word for mounting a human/critter hybrid?

Their intelligence, i think, disqualifies them as bestiality.

They're part human, part animal, it's not quite anthropomorphizing an animal into something human-like.

And the Naga certainly isn't furry....

Just a thought, but could we either expand the Xeno definition or maybe add a warning code like:

Hybrid: Sex with human/animal mixes (mermaids)

Guest Sightsoblind

Human animal mixes still fall under Beast or Anthro tho. If you get to narrow or broad with any definition it loses all meaning. Anthropomorphic players are EXACTLY as you described Naga Lamia etc in fact they contain MOST of what existed in the Preternatural Zoo, if not all. Anthro isn't Personification (giving human qualities to animals or objects.) It is in factually a merging of a human and an animal into an entirely new creature. Xenophilia more commonly accepted as a fetish about sex with an alien race. Smitten Kitten actually falls into this category as well as 99.9% of the Predator listings and things like Believer http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600098780

Sorry Keith I am an absolutely certified Xenophile so I kinda defend the standard definition. So apart from arguing semantics I guess what I'm trying to say is. Over expanding the definition would make it harder for everyone else still using the accepted meaning while other more appropriate definitions ARE OUT THERE. Anthro is actually where your going to find most things about Centaurs categorized in most places. Your the only one I know who writes about bangin' Lamia but I loves it!

And on that note... When are you going to update Smitten Kitten?

SIDE NOTE! Any Xenophilia stories anyone is willing to share would be super!

Okay.

And, don't know.

And, have you seen my Island of Dr. Moreau chapter in Monster's Mate: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544187217 ?

• 5 weeks later...

Hmm, in my opinion, Xeno (sex with aliens) and Anthro (sex with human like aliens) are very similar, but its more a mindset then anything else. I've read novels where a race of Aliens would qualify as anthro cats, anthro birds, etc, but it is xeno in my mind if the reason for the attraction is that they are aliens from another world, rather then that they are cat like, or bird like etc. So its basicly, what is the reason for you attraction, rather then the what your attracted to. But again, its all very vague and such.

I gotta say, I qualify as both, raguardless of how you define it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm. Xenophobia is a fear of foreigners, so by that definition Xenophilia is a er... love of foreigners.

An A/N might be in order to define exactly what you mean.

I think 'the foreign' or 'the strange' would be a better definition than foreignERS.

The Strange covers a lot of territory and gaps in familiarity. I mentioned a xenophilic story on another forum. I was thinking of sex with aliens that don't breathe oxygen, they all thought i was talking about Italians.

I don't often get the chance to call those people vanilla, but this was certainly one chance.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a thought (late in the game): since exobiology is a term for discussing life on other planets, perhaps exophilia would do the trick. (It's not perfect, as "astrobiology" seems to be the more official term; also, "exoplanets" specifically refers to planets outside of the solar system.) It's not necessarily better than any of the other ideas posted, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.