Click Here!

Beta needed for Harry Potter fiction

Brittnibear21

I am looking for a Beta for a Harry Potter fiction that I am currently working on.

Really, I want someone to read over for grammatical errors, spelling, sentence structure and so on, but also to check for accuracy in the details from the canon world. Would also want the beta to offer suggestions for story flow if needed, and they are more than welcome to put up constructive criticism and even some plot ideas if they so choose. I can be a little tender-hearted when it comes to my writing, so I need a gentle beta who won't slaughter me with negative comments :samurai: ! Also great if you could keep me on track and chasing plot bunnies!

The fiction is a Harry/Snape pairing and is set after Deathly Hallows (epilogue does not exist). It follows as close to canon as possible, going as far as to have Snape dead at the beginning of the fiction. I am really trying to make it as close to realistic as possible, in hopes that when read, the audience won't think the fiction to be far-fetched and way off base with the original works. Fiction will include anal, oral play, rough sex, light bondage, M/M of course, love/hate, romance ect...

So if you are interested, please respond here and hopefully we can become good buddies and create some amazing Snarry fiction together!! :cheers:

Edited by GreenandSilverTie

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there! I'd be happy to give this a go, if you're still looking for a beta? Snarry is actually my favourite pairing lately, and I'm mildly obsessive about catching grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, sentence structure and so on, so I can easily help out there! :) I'm also perfectly happy to offer assistance with plot and story progression and don't worry, I'll be gentle with any criticism!

In terms of how quickly I'd be able to beta for you; at the moment, I'm a student on holiday, so for the next fortnight or so, it shouldn't take more than a couple of days max to get the work back to you. In a fortnight though, I actually start university. Now, I can't see this slowing down the betaing process by more than a day or so, since I will still have free time after lectures and labs, but lets say the maximum turnaround time might increase to 3 days, just to be safe. :D

Finally, please don't be put off by the fact that I currently have no stories posted here. I read a lot of fanfiction, and have a few posted on various other sites, as well as a few more in progress. I'm fully literate, and English is my first (and only fluent XD) language.

Aaaaand, now I'm running out of things to say! If you're interested, please either drop me a message via the site, or send me an email to the following address:

Crazymonkeyincyprus@hotmail.com

Thanks!

LoneWolf91

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.