Click Here!

Hellsing Where Art Thou?

Girlycard666

So, how many out there cried when the last manga release was shoved out? I sure did. Anyway, discussion time!

Alucard's personality is rather chaotic at best, despite indicators and explanations within the text which highlights certain traits. My main question for you, regarding a story I have stagnating over in Hellsing Crossovers (and another that I am working on over at ff.net), is thus:

Do you believe Alucard to be capable of human-like sympathy, remorse, love, or 'fuzzy feelings'?

If so, why do you think such, and in what case was it implied within the mangas? Also, What way do you believe he would most express such emotions (ie, does he show these emotions at all; To what degree; In what situation; Under what pretense)?

If not, what do you believe the scope of his personality to be. What types of emotion do you feel him capable of having?

Further:

How do you think Alucard would deal with a situation where he were presented with an emotionally, physically, and mentally scarred adult. This being that, the individual is still very much strong and willful, but perhaps have their moments of physical/mental/emotional 'weakness' against their own will.

To that, on a separate but similar vein, how do you think Alucard would deal with a Child exhibiting those same traits.

These keeping in line with how he would react, based on the personality given within the manga.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.