Click Here!

MARBLE HORNETS adult fanfiction?

ruleroftravels

Have you seen any adult-oriented Marble Hornets fanfic or fanart online?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Please pick any that apply...

• Yes, I've seen fanart(s).
    • I've written/drawn some!
    • I haven't seen any.
    • Yes, I've seen fanfic(s).

Hey aff forums users!

I haven't found much Slenderman-mythos-related or Marble Hornets-related adult fanfiction or fanart online. Just one or two items. It's sad... you'd think there'd be quite a bit more out there! It's a really neat topic.

Personally, I like Marble Hornets and Slenderman so much, I've written two fanfics centered around the mythos... One called "My Encounter with the Slender Man", which is a scary fic with an explicit, sexy ending, written in such a way so that the narrator could be either male or female. Depends on your imagination. I've also written a fic called "My Encounter with Totheark", which plays off the canon of Marble Hornets, so is narrated by Jay.

Tryin' to do my part to give the Slenderman mythos a solid "rule 34" base on the internet. If you were looking for that, I hope you enjoy my fics.

Let me know if you find any other adult-oriented materials online for this fandom! :unsure:

All the best,

R.o.T.

~*~*~*~*~*~

My Encounter with th Slender Man

My Encounter with Totheark

Edited by DemonGoddess061

Hey aff forums users!

I haven't found much Slenderman-mythos-related or Marble Hornets-related adult fanfiction or fanart online. Just one or two items. It's sad... you'd think there'd be quite a bit more out there! It's a really neat topic.

Personally, I like Marble Hornets and Slenderman so much, I've written two fanfics centered around the mythos... One called "My Encounter with the Slender Man", which is a scary fic with an explicit, sexy ending, written in such a way so that the narrator could be either male or female. Depends on your imagination. I've also written a fic called "My Encounter with Totheark", which plays off the canon of Marble Hornets, so is narrated by Jay.

Tryin' to do my part to give the Slenderman mythos a solid "rule 34" base on the internet. If you were looking for that, I hope you enjoy my fics.

Let me know if you find any other adult-oriented materials online for this fandom! ^_^

All the best,

R.o.T.

~*~*~*~*~*~

My Encounter with th Slender Man

My Encounter with Totheark

Wow. I thought your stories sounded compelling so I started looking the mythos up, and wow. Seriously this is awesome. Whoever came up with that idea is a genius, lol. Anyhoo once I finish watching all the entrys on youtube I'll look around for fanfiction on it.

• 2 months later...

For some reason, AFF keeps deleting my stories "My Encounter with the Slenderman" and "My Encounter with Totheark". Maybe I'm submitting them to the wrong category? There's no category for Internet meme- based fiction, so I was submitting them as originals with an explanation in each one about the fandom. Should I be submitting them somewhere else? Any ideas?

Thank you!

Edited by ruleroftravels

if they are fan fiction then they wouldn't go in originals and probably the reason they were deleted. If they are based on a fiction, they would go in books. If based on a cartoon, in cartoons. If a comic, in comics and so on.

if they are fan fiction then they wouldn't go in originals and probably the reason they were deleted. If they are based on a fiction, they would go in books. If based on a cartoon, in cartoons. If a comic, in comics and so on.

Of course. But there's no section on AFF for "Internet Meme-based Fiction", or anything like that. And that's where it belongs, so...