lightstep

Title:

The Last Five Minutes

Author:

Fox Lightstep

Rating:

Thus far: 3/5

Summary:

Five years after Sozin's comet, Zuko has successfully ended the war and reduced Ozai's followers to merely small bands dotting the globe. At a celebration, the gAang reunite. Time has changed the children into adults and Zuko finds himself in an interesting predicament. Will the Fire Nation accept his choice for a wife? Will the child be safe under the wing of the Nobles, or would it be safer out of the Nations and into the cold embrace of the Water Tribes?

I'm not much of a writer. All my life I've preferred to draw than to write. As I write the story, I constantly refer to my dictionary and thesaurus as I find myself using the same words over and over. Hopefully the repeats will diminish as chapters go on. I do enjoy to pay attention to detail. It's the artist in me. Though I know I'm not the best, I try my hardest at what I like to do.

I know that there will be errors. I've edited my first chapter at least three times now and have edited it twice thus far. As I state in my AN on Chapter one and throughout the AN's for the other chapters; my story is purely based on "what if..." coincidences. I do ask that the reader keep in mind I've based this on a fifth year anniversary after the Comet, as I know that some of my ideas are a little odd.

Even though there's only two chapters posted, I do have up to chapter five written and saved on my computer. I have gone back to fix them as I need to and before they're posted as the next installment, I read them over and make sure that they're as ready as they can be.

Please do enjoy. :hug:

Fandom:

Zuko X Katara pairing

URL:

http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092599

Feel free to leave a review if there's questions. Of course feedback from readers is always nice. Thanks for reading and giving my post and story a consideration. ;)